Back to Supervised Machine Learning: Regression and Classification

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supervised Machine Learning: Regression and Classification by DeepLearning.AI

In the first course of the Machine Learning Specialization, you will: • Build machine learning models in Python using popular machine learning libraries NumPy and scikit-learn. • Build and train supervised machine learning models for prediction and binary classification tasks, including linear regression and logistic regression The Machine Learning Specialization is a foundational online program created in collaboration between DeepLearning.AI and Stanford Online. In this beginner-friendly program, you will learn the fundamentals of machine learning and how to use these techniques to build real-world AI applications. This Specialization is taught by Andrew Ng, an AI visionary who has led critical research at Stanford University and groundbreaking work at Google Brain, Baidu, and Landing.AI to advance the AI field. This 3-course Specialization is an updated and expanded version of Andrew’s pioneering Machine Learning course, rated 4.9 out of 5 and taken by over 4.8 million learners since it launched in 2012. It provides a broad introduction to modern machine learning, including supervised learning (multiple linear regression, logistic regression, neural networks, and decision trees), unsupervised learning (clustering, dimensionality reduction, recommender systems), and some of the best practices used in Silicon Valley for artificial intelligence and machine learning innovation (evaluating and tuning models, taking a data-centric approach to improving performance, and more.) By the end of this Specialization, you will have mastered key concepts and gained the practical know-how to quickly and powerfully apply machine learning to challenging real-world problems. If you’re looking to break into AI or build a career in machine learning, the new Machine Learning Specialization is the best place to start....

AD

Nov 23, 2022

Amazingly delivered course! Very impressed. The concepts are communicated very clearly and concisely, making the course content very accessible to those without a maths or computer science background.

JM

Sep 21, 2022

Specacular course to learn the basics of ML. I was able to do it thanks to finnancial aid and I'm very grateful because this was really a great oportunity to learn. Looking forward to the next courses

301 - 325 of 1,510 Reviews for Supervised Machine Learning: Regression and Classification

By Khaled A

Sep 14, 2022

What an amazing course ,I really gained alot of knoweldge throughout the course but I hoped to apply my knoweldge in real data set or real application for Linear/Logistic Regression

By Musidivalasa G

Jul 13, 2022

Fantastic platform to start the machine learning journey, where the very basic and needed terms,definitions, algorithms are neatly explained. Had lot of fun through the entire course.

By Asror B

Oct 18, 2022

I want to thank everyone, the course taught me a lot. I think that what I have learned through this course will be very useful to me. I am grateful to those who organized the course.

By ADARSH G

Jul 28, 2022

Pretty great course. Only one concern: Assignment are easy. For added difficulty try to code in vectorized way without using for loop to calculate cost, gradients in the assignment.

By Piyush S

Aug 28, 2022

Provides one of the best content on Machine Learning available globally on internet to learn from. I loved the way Sir NG teaches the course. This course literally deserves 5 starts

By BHUSHAN D

Dec 28, 2022

Perfectly designed course for beginners. I like the way the instructor taught this course. The focus is more on the concepts and not on the mugging. Quizzes are designed very well.

By frankie

Aug 6, 2022

what a wonderful and useful course i have attended! Undoubtly, I have learned a lot from it. Thank you for all people who take much more efforts and time for improving this course.

By Nicholaus S

Jul 11, 2022

A most excellent course that starts you from 0 to implementing linear and logistic regression completely in Python. Very well paced and produced. Andrew Ng is an excellent teacher.

By Moinul H D

Jan 14, 2023

Such a nice course. Professor described everything so clearly that everything became so easy to understand. If anyone wants to learn ML, then he should definitely try this course.

By Tarang J

Jan 13, 2023

Andrew does an amazing job at teaching this course and explains everything succinctly and clearly. The labs and assignments had the right amount of content and were well designed.

By Amin A

Sep 1, 2022

I just cannot point at any flaw from this course! Had a great time while studying it. I really appreciate the amount of work that has been put to make the course as good as it is.

By Vaijanath R

Jan 2, 2023

I loved the step by step training by Andrew. it was an amazing experience. I am going to make sure i will take all the trainings from Andrew only. Superb!!! I am glad I enrolled.

By Sivakumar V

Aug 23, 2022

Very crisp and to the point course material with examples backed by simplistic quizzes and great visualizations in optional labs. Made learning quite straightforward and elegant.

By Alex T

Aug 14, 2022

Finally, this course matched to answer some of my questions I've been wondering about, especially the feature engineering side, and the regularizations. This makes me very happy.

By Paul R

Dec 16, 2022

Very good introduction to machine learning. Optional labs are excellents. They helped me to understand more the concepts developed in the course and practice what i've learned.

By Vaibhav C T R

Sep 28, 2022

The course was enough equiped with required amount of knowledge that every one can understand irrespective of where the person stands with respective to knowledge in this field.

By Nudrat H

Sep 19, 2022

the course is exceptional, the professor explained everything well in detail. a little bit of python understanding is mandatory for labs and should be introduced during course.

By Ashish P

Jul 22, 2022

What an amazing course! Each and every concept is taught in an easy digestable manner. I cannot thank enough. Many many thanks to the team for offering this awesome course. :)

By Khushal V

Jul 10, 2022

It's a great course. Andrew made it perfect for all the people like absoulte beginners and intermediate. I just love it. I cannot say another word just trust me it's worth it.

By Hemant K S

Sep 23, 2022

This course was very help full in giving me a clear understanding of Supervised Machine Learning; Regression and Classification and we can use them to create good ML models.

By Lộc N V

Aug 27, 2022

Thank Prof. Andrew Ng for a fantastic course about Introduction to Machine Learning. From this course, I gained a brief summary of knowledges and skills for Machine Learning.

By ritesh d

Jul 27, 2022

The new python implementation is super helpful and clarifies concepts in a very lucid manner. The way the topics are organized makes the entire learning experience wholesome.

By Yueh-O W

Jul 4, 2022

Professor Ng is so kind and nice. Slows down and explains step by step to make it easier to understand, and provides so many python program examples throughout the lecture.

By Abdul B

Jan 22, 2023

This is a fantastic course. I really enjoyed completing this course. I must say that Andrew Ng is a fantastic teacher. Thank you, Sir, for teaching such an excellent course.

By Jim W

Aug 14, 2022

I took Professor Andrew Ng's original ML course in 2012 and decided to take the new ML specialization as a refresher. So far, it's exceeded my expectations! Very well done!