Back to Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi

Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influent experts. Adopting a case-study approach, the course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace. Topics such as the impact of new retail channels, new media channels, and new business declinations for the brand and emerging markets will be discussed in the course....

VK
Jan 30, 2020

It's a great course for those who'd like to understand the the way fashion industry is organized; what's the key factors in marketing of fashion and luxury brands; what's important in communication.

PM
Mar 1, 2017

What a great resource for both Fashion and Business Students around the world. I am a student in London using this resource to further my knowledge and Iove it. I will continue using and supporting.

226 - 250 of 1,087 Reviews for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

By Nga L L

Oct 30, 2018

it was very interesting and useful to participate in such a course as it gives me many fundamental knowledge of fashion and luxury industries and how to manage them.

By Manuela B

AMAZING course at Bocconi.

You can really learn how fashion and luxury work especially because there are a lot of interviews that help to get a better understanding.

By Uchechi E

May 27, 2019

They pushed me to be more inquisitive about brands, their structuring, and business strategies. Also, I go motivated to do more with my brand. Very exciting course.

By Denisa N

Oct 17, 2016

Thank you very much for this course, i have a hospitality background and always wanted to learn about luxury companies and this course definitely helped! Great job!

By MINI P

Sep 19, 2020

Very good content. All the topics are beautifully explained and the interviews and panel discussions are very helpful. Thank you for designing this course so well.

By Hady A

Nov 23, 2020

Amazing course and extremely enlightening. I have learn a lot more that what I was excepting and I am very satisfied with all this new information. Thanks a lot!

By Ebrahim Q

Jul 31, 2020

The Course is informative and interesting however my suggestion is to update courses every two years as in the 21st century, information is getting dated faster.

By Emma B

Nov 4, 2017

Such an informative course, with a wide use of multi-media learning platforms (Pintrest, videos, interviews, websites, YouTube, etc.) I'm actually sad it's over!

By Anne-Laure C

Oct 16, 2017

I really enjoyed the course and learned great content. The videos and slides were always interesting and entertaining. It was a real pleasure to take this class!

By Shabnam B

May 22, 2020

It was excellent, I learned so much and want to learn more. It opened me to a world of fashion and luxury that I did not know. I would recommend this course.

By Sandra B

Mar 22, 2017

A really good and informative course, interesting topics and good teachers. I would definitely recommend it for people, who are interested in fashion business.

By Wilhelmina F

Jan 12, 2021

Incredible course! I learned so much! I loved every minute of it! Thanks to the amazing professors and their enthusiasm about the fashion and luxury industry!

By Vesselin G

May 2, 2020

Wonderful course with great insights. Event for a person working in different business, it gives great introduction, detailed structure and platform to learn.

By Patricia S

Sep 9, 2015

I learned a lot, it's full of important informations!!! It's a very rich course, I highly recommend! Thanks for the team involved to make this course happen!!

By Debora B

Feb 16, 2021

I absolutely enjoyed attending this course: the material is accurate, interesting and current. I've learned many new aspects of the fashion and luxury world.

By Serene S C

Mar 16, 2020

I liked the contents covered in this course because most of the topics were new to me and I could gain more knowledge related to fashion and luxury industry.

By Aline S

Aug 18, 2017

This Course give me the big picture of Luxury / Fashion Industry, its model, format, etc. But I think the course could be more specific with some case study.

By Nguyen T L

Aug 26, 2017

The teaching method, lesson plans, and materials are incredible. Strongly recommend this course to anyone who wants to deepen knowledge of fashion industry.

By Camila A R

Apr 26, 2020

Great course I had an amazing time learning. Thank You Very much to Coursera and Bocconi for make it possible, congradulations to all of you. See you soon.

By Reinaldo A M R

Aug 24, 2017

This course really gives me a complete approach about what distinguish a luxury brand from others and what are the key factors to makes a brand luxurious.

By David J

Mar 23, 2016

This course took me deep into the culture and traditions associated with luxury brands and merchandise to learn about this important international market!

By Aida K

Nov 1, 2020

I would hilly recommend this course to anyone who wants to enter a world of fashion and luxury. It was great to get all general information in one place.

By Samali L M

Jul 19, 2020

Very interesting course. I have always been interested in the world of fashion and luxury, but now I have a clear idea of what it's all about. Thank you!

By Joybrenda O

Jul 5, 2020

This course was fun, interactive and eye opening. I definitely recommend it for anyone in love with fashion and/ or hoping to enter the fashion industry

By Nour A

This was a very interesting and well taught course. I have learned some knew information about the fashion industry. It was also an enjoyable experience