Back to Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi

Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influent experts. Adopting a case-study approach, the course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace. Topics such as the impact of new retail channels, new media channels, and new business declinations for the brand and emerging markets will be discussed in the course....

PM
Mar 1, 2017

What a great resource for both Fashion and Business Students around the world. I am a student in London using this resource to further my knowledge and Iove it. I will continue using and supporting.

VK
Jan 30, 2020

It's a great course for those who'd like to understand the the way fashion industry is organized; what's the key factors in marketing of fashion and luxury brands; what's important in communication.

76 - 100 of 1,014 Reviews for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

By Matteo M

Jul 31, 2020

The course is well prepared and clearly explained, most important aspects of fashion management are all well covered. I work since 2008 for interantional luxury brands, so, from my point of view, I can confirm authenticity of sources, very well prepared lesson and moreover a very fascinating and endearing learning method.

By Salvador C M

Mar 1, 2019

This course was really comprehensive in its reach and the instructors were not only highly experienced about the topics, but also showed really nice energy through all the topics, I would give them a hug. I am definetely buying my certificate as soon as I get a job, hopefully in Fashion and Luxury Industry. Thanks a lot!

By Renata

Dec 25, 2017

Dear Professors,

It was extremly useful and inspiring course! I am head of the Graduate School in University in Kazakhstan and far from Fashion. Just for fun I tool this course which opened me new world and sense of fashion, i even thinking now about really changing and making business in this sphere, You are the best!!!

By Jeevapragathi J

Jul 2, 2020

loved this course . this is perfect for all those who aspires to enter the world of fashion . strongly recommended , it is a must do course . all those one has to know about this particular industry is here . all the knowledge needed in this particular topic covered . thank ypu so much for this wonderful course .

By Jannatul S

I loved this course, all the side links and interview, case studies and the way we can discuss, share our thoughts with each other. I now have a better perspective toward fashion and it feels like i can now talk armani/ dsquared2/ prada etc. I joined this course for my startup and i guess it helped me a lot on my way

By Tatiana M

Nov 12, 2017

The course is fantastic, I already recommended it to my friend.

The information is based on 2014 reports which is basically fine, and I hope that professors will update it sometimes. Besides, mentors might be more active on the forums, However - since it's a free course, they don't guarantee it from the beginning.

By 苗蕾

May 31, 2017

Never estimiated a course by its period. Though it's only a six-week course, I still learnt a lot from it. From reading the material, to the test. Finally, I passed! But, I will continue my learning of this sector afterwards. Thanks so much, coursera, for offering such great courses to people all over the world.

By Darcey S

Aug 14, 2020

Very informative course where I have learnt so much about the industry which I did not know before. The case studies were very helpful by putting the knowledge I had learnt from the theory into practice. Would highly recommend for anyone who wants to learn more about the luxury industry and business behind it.

By Hemanth Y

Well I got to know more insights of Management of Fashion and Luxury though I had considerable knowledge of Fashion concepts. I appreciate the charming professors shared their thoughts on Fashion and Luxury business models and associated aspects in organized fashion. Overall Its amazing... Thank you so much.

By Fabián A V A

Aug 13, 2016

One of the best courses I've taken. The teachers are great and the material is equally informative and engaging, you really do learn a lot. All the contet is presented in a light manner but the modules help you understand its depth. I would recommend it to anybody who is even slightly interested in fashion.

By Zoila C

Jun 5, 2017

Me encantó, desde el orden de los temas que son sustanciales en el curso hasta los recursos que utilizaron como encuestas, entrevistas a expertos, entrevistas a consumidores, etc. Lo recomiendo mucho para las personas que como yo buscan especializar su enfoque a empresas de moda que se enfoquen en el lujo.

By Louie C F

Apr 16, 2020

Thank you so much to the team for helping and teaching me with this topic.

The course was easily laid out and understood, and the quiz and exam questions were strategically asked and positioned to be thorough and competitive.

I recommend this course for anyone looking for a career in a retail environment.

By Jackeline S R

Jan 16, 2020

It was really informative about everything that you need to know about Fashion and Luxury Companies, I'm going to start my master in 2 months and I wanted to know something before my master start and I think this help me a lot I'm really grateful with all the people how work on this, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

By Anna C

Jan 7, 2017

Very comprehensive and well ordered. Full of interesting and specific information. For example, compared to a similar short course I did over 4 days at the London School of Fashion and sadly, paid over £400 for, I would definitely recommend the Universita Bocconi course over the overprices LSF course.

By Wendy S

Aug 12, 2019

Before completing the Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies course, I did not fully realize the breadth of what goes on behind the scenes to bring fashion and luxury to fruition. The intersection of business models, channels, and communication demands appreciation of how vital is the industry.

By Julia A

Jul 17, 2017

It was interesting and worth to spend time even if you are not going to work with fashion right now. I got some new thoughts to upgrade my vision of social media strategy that I presented to a company that I'm working in at the moment. So go and entertain yourself with Bocconi University course! :))

By SHIPRA W R

Mar 20, 2017

I have really liked the course . It has been more than one week that i have completed my profile as well as the payment but I have not received the certificate. I have cleared all the tests. I kindly request to expedite the certificate .It may be sent at my e mail id shipra_wadhwa@rediffmail.com.

By Sai S M

Oct 31, 2019

It's really an eye opening course for me of getting to know business terms and strategies in fashion and luxury world. The course resources and additional readings are useful and informative. What i liked most is about retailing part wish they could provide more on that. But still a great course!

By Ignacio V

Dec 11, 2015

Very interesting ideas. I don't work in the fashion or luxuryindustries, but some of the ideas learned in this course could be used to innovate within different fields. I especially liked the concept of Ingredient Branding and the part where they explain what Luxury is and how it is developped.

By Aleksandra H

Apr 20, 2020

Course what makes things clear in fashion. Smart , informative, shortly, objective... Course what gives you the real idea what is inside of fashion - then you can choose go throw or.. not. I got a feeling that I just graduated from kinda primary fashion school and ready to choose my direction.

By Maria F R H

May 1, 2017

Me encantó este curso porque te da un panorama muy real y práctico de las empresas dedicadas a la moda y como funciona la industria desde adentro; cubriendo todas las áreas que me interesa como emprendedora. Se me hizo un curso bastante flexible y perfecto de realizar. Lo recomiendo bastante.

By Mariana L C R D G C

Nov 18, 2018

This course is very interesting for people who work on the fashion industry and want to further their knowledge on the business. I have to say it is a bit hard for a working person to keep up do date with the course, but the 6 weeks are more than enough to complete the tasks and learn a lot!

By Antonio d M

Jun 12, 2020

Is a comprehensive and very defined course, with very good reading material and real information about different companies in the sector. I'm very happy I decided to take the course. Now I'm playing with way more knowledge in the field. Thanks to the Instructors, Bocconi and Coursera.

By Roza Z

Jun 7, 2020

This course gave me an insight on what Fashion and Luxury is, as well as an insight on the industry. It was a starting point to learn more about Luxury and Fasjion Business. The Interviews with real people who work in the industry was an absolute inspiration and motivation to proceed.

By Daniel F F

Jun 18, 2019

I learned more than I expected about the course, aroused my curiosity on many subjects and I can keep learning after finish. I liked the contents, the approach, vídeos and links to get more information online. I can indicate the course for more people interested about fashion content.