Back to Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi

Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influent experts. Adopting a case-study approach, the course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace. Topics such as the impact of new retail channels, new media channels, and new business declinations for the brand and emerging markets will be discussed in the course....

VK
Jan 30, 2020

It's a great course for those who'd like to understand the the way fashion industry is organized; what's the key factors in marketing of fashion and luxury brands; what's important in communication.

PM
Mar 1, 2017

What a great resource for both Fashion and Business Students around the world. I am a student in London using this resource to further my knowledge and Iove it. I will continue using and supporting.

1001 - 1025 of 1,181 Reviews for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

By Rossana

Aug 20, 2021

It is a course adapted for all audiences and helps you improve your knowledge and learn new concepts!

ongratulations to the whole team and I hope to be learning with another of your courses soon!

By Noor A

Jun 17, 2020

it has broadened my understanding of fashion and retail industry. It also provoked me to do a lot of online researches by giving me a lot of ways to find answers about fashion, style, and luxury.

By Murat E

As a senior professional in Luxury sector, the course helped me to get refreshed during quarantine days.It was amazin experience with great discussion classes and best practice sharings.Thanks to

By Marguerite A

Nov 24, 2016

I think it was a very good course. Perhaps the speakers were talking a bit fast (and with the Italian accent it was a bit hard to understand). But except this very minor thing, I recommend it !!

By Kely M

Jun 9, 2020

I learned too much in this course ...

unfortunately it did not seem pleasant to pay for the certificate and having to download it when I thought it would be sent to my house ...

anyway THANK YOU

By Sophie G

Jun 18, 2019

Fantastic class with 2 great lecturers and high standard invitees. The tests are not focussing on skills but on detecting the traps. They are useless and do not state the level of the student.

By Bianca R B

Jul 16, 2020

The course is supposed to be for beginners and pros as well but the final test seems quite hard to pass if you're a beginner due to the wide range of information included in those 2 reports

By Aracelis V S

Jun 8, 2020

Informative but not particularly attention grabbing. Sometimes hard to go through, still very organized and provided a lot resources and extra information. Very grateful for this opportunity.

By bettina p f b

Jul 15, 2021

The course was excellent, I only had problems in the final test where in one test the question where I had the correct answer, in another with the same question the same answer was incorrect

By XiuWen B

Jun 11, 2016

very clear for this industry. Sometimes the accent of the teacher makes me confused for the words. But after several class, i am familiar with it and know what the teacher talking about are.

By Wouter v R

Jan 7, 2018

Fun and interesting course with a lot of in-depth information on the inner workings of the fashion industry and on how to start understanding building your own brand to a success. Thanks!

By Sultan M

Aug 8, 2021

I enjoyed the whole course contents but it requires to add few more necessary contents such as fashion and luxury outsourcing strategies, Quality maintenance and Pricing strategies.

By Dirk A

Nov 19, 2017

This course was for me an introduction to a mystique but fascination niche. I have a high-level view now of how this business works, which was the goal when I started this course.

By studioPark박

Nov 11, 2020

It would be super great is the course is up-to-date. Apart from this, everything was perfect. The content is interesting and the professors' teaching were easily understood.

By Ebru C

Apr 12, 2019

It was great to get an overview and with the additional material provided, I was able to connect myself to apparently important media that is giving you updated information.

By Steven M

Nov 29, 2015

this course was amazing, i learn more about the retail process, how different brands manage own merchandise and line process, very recommend for learn retail management.

By Sahaj J

May 21, 2021

For those who want to know how the fashion world works this is one of the best course, to begin with. Questions were tricky but overall a nice course for beginners.

By Giovanni P

Feb 22, 2018

First time I attend an online course; I learnt many interesting concept, and the interviews are interesting as well; ought to be updated with actual figures (2018)

By Raquel D

Mar 11, 2021

Very interesting content with real life examples of luxury fashion companies! Also the materials provided are very detailed and helpful to go through the quizzes.

By BRENDA A C R

May 23, 2020

Un curso muy completo para ser tan corto. Debería de estar actualizado, sobre todo en la parte digital, además de poner atención en la ortografía de las Lecturas.

By alicia d c m

Nov 9, 2021

The course is interested and you learn a lot about the business models of the industry and the diference between fashion and luxury management. I recommend it.

By Kerry-Ann D

Aug 22, 2020

I loved this course! It was super informative, interesting, and interactive. The instructors are knowledgeable and insightful about the luxury market overall.

By Tyra L

Aug 29, 2020

Overall, the course was really enjoyable and very informative! It provided me with a strong foundation! I would definitely recommend this to someone I know!

By Hiram P R

Sep 30, 2020

Great to give you a clear understanding of the business part in luxury and fashion and the importance of it its difference with another types of companies.