Back to Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi

Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influent experts. Adopting a case-study approach, the course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace. Topics such as the impact of new retail channels, new media channels, and new business declinations for the brand and emerging markets will be discussed in the course....

VK
Jan 30, 2020

It's a great course for those who'd like to understand the the way fashion industry is organized; what's the key factors in marketing of fashion and luxury brands; what's important in communication.

PM
Mar 1, 2017

What a great resource for both Fashion and Business Students around the world. I am a student in London using this resource to further my knowledge and Iove it. I will continue using and supporting.

151 - 175 of 1,196 Reviews for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

By Rafal E

Feb 8, 2021

Great introduction to fashion and luxury - recommend to everyone interested in this very interesting topic. Great materials, very well designed videos and clear message - all the essence captured in a very professional and easy to understand way

By Andrea O

Apr 21, 2020

I like this course a lot because it gives you a wide view of the luxury and fashion brands management. It's very dynamic and easy-to-read information, very useful. I would definitely like to take another course like this from Bocconi University.

By Roberta R

Jun 11, 2018

I really liked it, for me it was a way to study and review in details some information about fashion and luxury. The material is very useful and interesting, I would suggest only to update the reports proposed to one year previous to the course.

By Style w J S

May 1, 2016

this is the best online course i have studied. Please come up with some more fashion and accessory courses also, because being an accessory student in delhi, India, I have always looked forward to whatever knowledge i can get, i should grab it.

By José R H

Aug 19, 2017

I didn't have any experience (or knowledge) in the fashion industry. The course was a great primer towards understanding such an important and ubiquitous area of business. I specially enjoyed the lessons and insights given by Erica Corbellini.

By Bilyana G

Jul 27, 2020

The course was amazing. I learned so many new things and I would definitely recommend it. Thanks to the professors, who really made me believe that fashion is my path in life and showed everyone that we can all learn something new every day.

By Adekemi A A R

Aug 9, 2017

Amazing course,though it took me several months to complete it it was so worth it. I got a deeper view in the fashion industry management as well as the luxury companies. The interviews with the different directors and CEOs were very helpful

By Radhika D

It was a god course to brush up on my basics again. However, since it is a little older maybe updated links to relevant articles and examples would be helpful.

Academically, the course was an informative and easy to navigate online course.

By Amit B

Apr 14, 2021

This course helped me learn basic concepts in management of Fashion business. The language is lucid and the notes provided are easy to read and revise. I am very grateful to Coursera and University of Bocconi for such a beautiful course

By VICTOR F D M L

Jun 9, 2020

This course surprised me, because it not only bring us a view of the fashion and luxury itself, through definitions and examples, but also came up with lots of information within those industrys, business models, and so on and so forth.

By iran.monroy@live.com

Oct 10, 2017

Very enriching. The course gave me the theoretical and practical tools to implement strategies on product and brand management, strategic communications and marketing, and brand identity among other elements of the science of branding.

By Aditya S

Jul 28, 2020

The course is well designed, loved the teaching, got to know the fashion and luxury companies from the core. I hope I will be able to use the skills at my work in the future. The assignments are challenging. Overall its a good course.

By Mukund D

Aug 27, 2020

These course is very useful for me as a textile engineering . I got lot of new thing in garmenting , wholesale & retail marketing , what is fashion and luxury , how they are handling and other thing .... It's useful for fashion world

By marta p

Jul 30, 2020

It is a very interactive course. The teachers are very engaging and provide several examples when explaining the theory. The course is well organised, giving an overall look about fashion and luxury industry. I strongly recommend it.

By AKHILA T

Aug 17, 2020

This course was extremely detailed and captivating in terms of understand more about how the fashion industry operates on various levels. I absolutely enjoyed process and would love to one day be part of this field as a career path.

By Panina S

May 14, 2020

It is a great course, very comprehensive and profound. It provides a deep dive into the fashion business with theoretical elements and illustrative and interesting cases and videos. Well-structured and performed. Highly recommend!

By Jeannae D

Aug 19, 2020

Informative. Instructions are well-equipped with examples and interviews. I learned a lot and was able to understand more about the business and management aspect of this industry. I can already apply what I learned with my job.

By Justin S

Jan 27, 2017

I absolutely loved this course. As an employee on the digital side of one of the world's leading beauty brands, I found this course extremely relevant to the real-world marketing & strategic issues I face on a day-to-day basis.

By Itsme A

Jul 19, 2021

it was an very good learning experience to learn this course in coursera and bocconi . the level of exposure from this course was intermediate . i would suggest this course for students intrested in fashion and its management.

By Eduardo M

Apr 9, 2016

A very interesting Courser where you can learn many things from the basic concepts of the Fashion and Luxury world. I hope to see more courses focused on Fashion and Luxury soon in Coursera, that would be so much appreciated!

By VALERIA

Dec 14, 2019

Very interesting course, with big contents and lots of information. More addressed to people with a business degree.

Just one suggestion: as the course is meant to be for international students, English should be improved.

By Cristal A G P

I really liked the content, interviews, external sources and the presentation from the experts during all the course, the information I got is beneficial and very powerful to add it to my knowledge and career. Thank you.

By Tiffany B

Jan 26, 2021

Excellent Course! love how much you can study at your own pace. It provides an abundance of information for both fashion and luxury management as well as building your own fashion &/or luxury brands thankyou very much🤗

By Shubin Y

Aug 7, 2017

It is a really high quality course. I can see the effort of the production of this course. For example, the interview with the CEO of many fashion companies really provides us with some insights of the fashion industry.

By María J J Á

Aug 29, 2020

I loved this course. Is a must if you're into the fashion business. Helps you get your mind structured around this business and how it works. The professors are outstanding and they have huge important guests. Amazing!