Back to Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi

Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influent experts. Adopting a case-study approach, the course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace. Topics such as the impact of new retail channels, new media channels, and new business declinations for the brand and emerging markets will be discussed in the course....

PM
Mar 1, 2017

What a great resource for both Fashion and Business Students around the world. I am a student in London using this resource to further my knowledge and Iove it. I will continue using and supporting.

VK
Jan 30, 2020

It's a great course for those who'd like to understand the the way fashion industry is organized; what's the key factors in marketing of fashion and luxury brands; what's important in communication.

101 - 125 of 1,017 Reviews for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

By Antonio d M

Jun 12, 2020

Is a comprehensive and very defined course, with very good reading material and real information about different companies in the sector. I'm very happy I decided to take the course. Now I'm playing with way more knowledge in the field. Thanks to the Instructors, Bocconi and Coursera.

By Roza Z

Jun 7, 2020

This course gave me an insight on what Fashion and Luxury is, as well as an insight on the industry. It was a starting point to learn more about Luxury and Fasjion Business. The Interviews with real people who work in the industry was an absolute inspiration and motivation to proceed.

By Daniel F F

Jun 18, 2019

I learned more than I expected about the course, aroused my curiosity on many subjects and I can keep learning after finish. I liked the contents, the approach, vídeos and links to get more information online. I can indicate the course for more people interested about fashion content.

By Charles D W

Apr 14, 2020

This course is the exact refresher I needed! It also brought to light many areas of fashion management that I have not had the pleasure of learning. I am happy to be able to use the information I have gained when applying to my career and future endeavors in the fashion industry.

By Paris

Feb 17, 2019

This course really surprises me when I dive into the content, especially when it comes to the business model of every stage and brand, as well as I notice that, NO MATTER WHAT I learn, knowledges of econimics is first thing I should know, thanks for the devotion of two lecturers!

By Mehak G

Sep 28, 2020

Very informative course which enhance your understanding in the luxury n fashion field .Gives you a powerful insight into the world for future .

Thank you so much for the great instructor who constantly supported to explain things very well and assignments were very supportive .

By Ilaria L

I find the course very informative and well structured. I really enjoyed watching the different business cases that helped me to understand the concepts in a real business situation. I would only suggest to update the content as the fashion industry is changing quite quickly.

By Gainor W

Jan 26, 2018

I leaned core concepts from the fashion management world, logistics, business models, brand image and identity communication, etc from wholesale to e-commerce. Absolutely recommend it if you are interested in learning more about the most essential topics in fashion business!

By Ikan P

Nov 11, 2017

Absolutely essential for anyone who wants to work in the fashion and luxury industry. The teachers are great, professional and experienced and connect you to the real world of the industry by giving you daily examples and interviews with the actors of the business. A must !

By Jordan A S

Aug 29, 2015

So far, I love this class! the insturctors are very resptable, and dissect the knowledge in a way that is easy to comprehend. The exampes are relevant, modern, and I'm really excited to dive deeper.

Thank you Coursera for making this expeirence possible.

Cheers,

Jordan Swain

By Giorgia G

May 5, 2020

I really liked this course, it was very helpful to learn how a fashion company is managed, the differences between different kind of business models... the slides and the video were very accurate. I recommend this course to everyone who wants to learn more about fashion.

By Mohammad S H

Oct 19, 2020

I have learned a lot about Luxury Fashion and its evolving process. The best part is getting to know the different market segments. Hope everyone will enjoy the course. Lastly, Thank you so much to the instructors because their teaching method is great and articulated.

By Ana M R

Apr 30, 2018

A very useful and involving course able to give answers concerning what fashion, luxury, passion for this field mean. Is really fascinating how much fashion influences our lives without even realizing. Thank you very much for all the hard work made for all of us.

By Assem Z

Dec 7, 2017

I loved the course! A lot of information, very interesting topics and assignments. I wouldnt say its easy to pass, but that makes it even better, because you have to make an effort and its makes me feel accomplished just passing the tests. Thank you for the course.

By Pierina A D C

Feb 24, 2020

Definitely, I'm glad I did this course. It helped me a lot to have another POV about fashion and luxury. I would definitely update it because the content is from 2013, but in general, I believe it was great.

Thanks to Universita Bocconi and all the people involved.

By Jorge B

This course has been great since the beginning. I want to highlight the fantastic job made by the teachers, the materials gave with real scenarios as Dsquared2 and the quality of the interviews as the one with Tomasso Galli and Remo Ruffini. Thanks for everything

By priyanshi s

Jun 29, 2020

It was a great experience learning from the university on coursera. I understood a lot about how the fashion companies have established and how every business model works differently, a very in depth look into the management of the fashion and luxury companies.

By Chiara M D

Aug 23, 2017

This course was amazing. I am thankful to these two professors and Bocconi University that developed it for Coursera. It is really great to live in era where all this expert knowledge is so easy to access. Thank you again, this course is organized in perfection.

By Andrea

Sep 11, 2016

It would be nice to have a second part of those topics involved in this course,

In particular, how to use the luxury strategies for other products such as perfumes, bags, jewelry, etc.

Also, to go depper in terms of luxury advertising communication analysis

thanks,

By Eri G

Nov 7, 2019

Excellent! Content & Professors are some of the best in the world of the Fashion Industry, the content has high quality and the interviews are very good, too! Hope Bocconi can add more Fashion Courses in Coursera or even a Fashion Diploma. Kind Regards!

By Aboud K

Oct 4, 2015

Short explanation, too many concepts and no sequence of theories introduced.

On the other side, very nice subject and materials, I assume that the profs are very good too, just restructuring of the whole story-tell of the course would be more effective.

By Akina C C T

Very Inspiring and practical to business. I enjoyed very much the lessons, as well as all the interviews and discussion. The teaching is lively and the extensive brand studies are very impressive. Lovely every module in this course. Highly recommended

By Beatriz T

Oct 17, 2017

Great course to learn and increase your knowledge on fashion and luxury! The videos and all the material are a great source for learning. I would totally recomend this course for anyone who wants to further now morw about fashion, business and luxury!

By Rebecca S

Absolutely LOVED this course! Great selection of resources from lectures to videos to case studies to interviews. Very interesting and educational at the same time! Nicely organized and presented! So happy I registered for the class. Thank you!

By Liliana C

Apr 24, 2020

Sono felicissima di aver seguito questo corso! E' stato chiaro ed esaustivo e mi ha permesso di approfondire alcune dinamiche e argomenti. Importanti a mio parere sono anche le interviste integrate al corso con gli specialisti del settore. Grazie