Back to Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi

Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influent experts. Adopting a case-study approach, the course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace. Topics such as the impact of new retail channels, new media channels, and new business declinations for the brand and emerging markets will be discussed in the course....

PM

Mar 02, 2017

What a great resource for both Fashion and Business Students around the world. I am a student in London using this resource to further my knowledge and Iove it. I will continue using and supporting.

VK

Jan 31, 2020

It's a great course for those who'd like to understand the the way fashion industry is organized; what's the key factors in marketing of fashion and luxury brands; what's important in communication.

126 - 150 of 758 Reviews for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

By Lisset R

Sep 16, 2017

I loved and enjoyed so much this course! I want to thank those amazing teachers, I learned so many things about Fashion and Luxury industry. Thank you, I want to take another course related, to keep learning!

By Fernanda L

Apr 27, 2017

Amazing classes with amazing techers! Learning about what luxury really means is so important to my career. Also, Learning about the importance of luxury items in the economy and society is simply fantastic.

By Sam T

May 17, 2019

This was an excellent course. I've engaged in a range of online training courses in the past and this was the best, based on depth and scope of content, as well as additional case study content. Many thanks!

By Vasyl R

Apr 13, 2018

Very unique and educational course. It gave me a great amount of new information about Luxury Market all the way to the Mass Market. It was a pleasure to be educated by Erica Corbellini and Stefania Saviolo.

By Renee

Jul 02, 2017

Great course to open a door to fashion industry, will be awesome if there's field study in the homework - ask the students to study the brands/visit the stores and facilitate them by some homework questions.

By Yulia S

Oct 30, 2016

Concise and practical lectures. Well-thought through course design. Interesting readings and visual support for lectures. New and unique topic. Great job. It's one of the best courses I've taken on Coursera.

By Raquel F d B

Nov 09, 2017

Fiquei extremamente satisfeita com o curso, não só em termos de conteúdo ( aprendi muito em pouquíssimo tempo) mas também pela forma como é leccionada a matéria tornando-o acessível de fazer e nada maçador.

By Kristina M

Feb 08, 2017

I loved the course. Definitely a lot of information that could be useful in a work environment. My favorite week was the Communications/PR week. It was super interesting with the interviews and discussions.

By Rajesh S

May 23, 2020

This has been a great refresher after completing my Masters in Luxury Brand Management 3 years ago! Learnt a lot about how Luxury brands are making their presence noticed in the digital era and e-commerce.

By Claudia M

May 12, 2020

Really enjoyed this course, I learned tons of information and was challenged by the quizzes and final test.

My only wish would be to expand on the Luxury sector more than concentrate on the Fashion topics.

By Kasha W

Nov 29, 2016

Such a great course that teaches you the basics of management of fashion and luxury companies. I learnt so much in this course, I highly recommend it to anyone considering a career in the fashion industry.

By Florian J R

Aug 29, 2015

Dear Sir or Madam!

For me it was a great introduction into the Fashion and Luxury Business. It was challenging, interesting, and also very informative.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Florian Josef Reheis

By Olesia E

Mar 19, 2019

Thank You so much for this course! I had a great pleasure learning Fashion Management online, the course was really interesting for me and gave me a lot of information and basics of a fashion industry.

By Veronika K

Sep 19, 2016

Интересно! Модная индустрия в разрезе. Полезная теоретическая информация, кейсы и вдохновляющие истории. Тесты несложные, но по делу. Рекомендую профессионалам за пределами сферы моды, интересующимся.

By Maria G

Apr 28, 2017

¡Me ha encantado el curso! Lo recomiendo muchísimo, a mi me ha ayudado para completar el máster que estoy estudiando. ¡¡¡¡Las profesoras explican súper bien!!!

¡Lo recomiendo 100% muy muy interesante!

By XURUIQI

Apr 28, 2020

I learned the basics of every business model in the fashion industry, which is very useful for me who wants to understand the marketing model of the clothing industry. This class is very usefull!

By Melania M

Sep 27, 2017

I really enjoyed all the course because it gives a great overview of the industry. It is well structured between theory and examples / interview. Hope you create a second and more advanced course

By Mutasem A

Dec 08, 2017

I love the course! I couldn't recommend it enough! Our professors instructors were a charm and their charisma will remain with me for the days to come.. You might teach me one day... Grazie! ! !

By NEUS C C

May 08, 2020

Es buen curso, aprendes de diferentes expertos y las clases son dinámicas. La forma de hacer los tests ayuda a tener varias pruebas ya que el idioma no es siempre para todos un factor positivo

By Chawki E h

Jan 13, 2017

It is a very very rich course with two Professional professor , it was fun in the same time . i highly recommended this course for everyone who is intersted in fashion and luxury buisiness .

By Maria I S

Jul 26, 2017

A very complete and excellent course for people interested in fashion business and how it works globally. Would definitely recommend it for people starting and that want to stay updated.

By Shreya k

Dec 23, 2019

I would highly recommend this course to fashion aspirants.It has everything that you need to know about the industry.I am highly satisfied and fortunate enough to complete this course.

By Dominique B

Jun 24, 2017

Very interesting course. Covers many topics of the world of fashion and retail. Can be understood by anyone and gives a proper introduction to luxury companies' management. Thank you

By Anastasia A

May 26, 2017

I have really enjoyed this course. It has given me a vast amount of a crucial information. The value of the all extra materials, Pinterest boards, overviews cannot be overestimated.

By Hamza H

Nov 13, 2015

Thank you for a wonderfully informative course. Wish the team behind it the very best. I hope Coursera and Bocconi will choose to collaborate on more courses in the coming future.