Back to Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi

Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influent experts. Adopting a case-study approach, the course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace. Topics such as the impact of new retail channels, new media channels, and new business declinations for the brand and emerging markets will be discussed in the course....

PM

Mar 02, 2017

What a great resource for both Fashion and Business Students around the world. I am a student in London using this resource to further my knowledge and Iove it. I will continue using and supporting.

VK

Jan 31, 2020

It's a great course for those who'd like to understand the the way fashion industry is organized; what's the key factors in marketing of fashion and luxury brands; what's important in communication.

151 - 175 of 761 Reviews for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

By Marco M

Apr 14, 2020

Very comprehensive way to have a first understanding of the industry. Obviously is not a deep dive, everything is quite high level but it is very weel structured. Congratulations

By Navid S

Sep 26, 2019

Great course for people both new and old to fashion and luxury industries. Very hands-on and interactive course content with great interviews by leading people from the industry

By Ksenia Z

Jul 22, 2019

Very comprehensive and easy for understanding information is given within the framework of this course. I recommend it for the professionals close to Fashion or Luxury spheres.

By rasha s

May 15, 2019

excellent content, thanks a lot for this opportunity. I am sure that with this certificate I will achieve new horizons in the field of fashion and luxury! I highly recommend it.

By Amelia T

May 05, 2020

This course gave me the opportunity to deepen my knowledge of fashion system, starting from Bussiness models to communication and retail in a very engaging and interesting way.

By Marta K

Dec 03, 2019

I learned a lot of this course, it was a very large supplement to my knowledge . If someone wants to get credit - you need to master the matreial with details. I recommend :-)

By Nadzeya D

Dec 10, 2017

It was an extremely informative, interesting and inspiring course! It opened the door into the fascinating world of fashion management and fashion all in all. Thanks a lot!!!

By Larisse M

Extremely impressed with the professionalism of the course, its content and the masters. I cannot believe its over I already miss it! Thank you Bocconi for such opportunity.

By Mrunmayee K

The course started on a bit flat front but it turned out to be one of the finest courses I have done on Coursera.The course material was structured.The tests were thorough.

By Lena M

Jan 01, 2016

Loved this course! Learned a lot, and it was so much fun! Learn the difference between fashion and luxury - you will never look at shopping in the same way, or learn how to

By Inés P

Jan 07, 2019

I really enjoyed the opportunity of getting closer to the world of fashion. The contents available have been very useful and were very well put together with high quality.

By Mao M

May 18, 2017

Great course! It provides a great introduction to the world of fashion and luxury companies. I particularly enjoyed case studies of Desquared2 and other successful brands.

By Natalia F

Sep 27, 2016

Great course! Gives brief, but comprehensive information about fashion market organization. Highly recommended for everybody who work or want to work at fashion industry.

By Sharon C

A very inspiring course! It provides you the opportunity to deepen your knowledge about Fashion and Luxury world through video lessons, discussion forums and interviews.

By Aiza E

Aug 07, 2016

I reallyt love this course! I've opened so many facts and information about fashion companies and their business cases and also about their history. Thank you very much)

By Yuri B

May 09, 2020

I found the course very interesting and helpful to better understand the industry in which I work. It gave me wider perspective of the world of fashion and luxury goods

By DAUPHIN I

Apr 19, 2020

Thank you very much for this training! Quality content, clear explanations, awesome speakers and awesome interviews. This certification is dynamic and rich in learning.

By Samuel J S C

Feb 03, 2018

Es un curso muy importante para todos aquellos que trabajan en empresas de ratail, de moda, en diferentes cargos. A parte de tácticas de gerencia como cultura general.

By Catalina R

Apr 10, 2020

Es un buen curso para empezar a conocer un poco el mundo el mundo de la moda! Es interactivo, y flexible. En lo personal me gusto mucho por los conceptos que enseñan.

By Angelica A

Nov 08, 2016

Amazing course! I wish there were more courses about the fashion industry. The professors were great and the videos were so informative. Really enjoyed it. Thank you!

By Nga L L

Oct 30, 2018

it was very interesting and useful to participate in such a course as it gives me many fundamental knowledge of fashion and luxury industries and how to manage them.

By Manuela B

AMAZING course at Bocconi.

You can really learn how fashion and luxury work especially because there are a lot of interviews that help to get a better understanding.

By Uchechi E

May 28, 2019

They pushed me to be more inquisitive about brands, their structuring, and business strategies. Also, I go motivated to do more with my brand. Very exciting course.

By Denisa N

Oct 17, 2016

Thank you very much for this course, i have a hospitality background and always wanted to learn about luxury companies and this course definitely helped! Great job!

By Emma B

Nov 04, 2017

Such an informative course, with a wide use of multi-media learning platforms (Pintrest, videos, interviews, websites, YouTube, etc.) I'm actually sad it's over!