Back to Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies by Università Bocconi

Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influent experts. Adopting a case-study approach, the course presents strategic brand management in luxury and fashion companies as a balancing act: tradition vs. innovation, expertise vs. experimentation, casual vs. stylish; in order to increase the brand value by nurturing the brand heritage and at the same time staying fresh, relevant, and contemporary in the global marketplace. Topics such as the impact of new retail channels, new media channels, and new business declinations for the brand and emerging markets will be discussed in the course....

PM

Mar 02, 2017

What a great resource for both Fashion and Business Students around the world. I am a student in London using this resource to further my knowledge and Iove it. I will continue using and supporting.

VK

Jan 31, 2020

It's a great course for those who'd like to understand the the way fashion industry is organized; what's the key factors in marketing of fashion and luxury brands; what's important in communication.

176 - 200 of 989 Reviews for Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies

By NEUS C C

May 08, 2020

Es buen curso, aprendes de diferentes expertos y las clases son dinámicas. La forma de hacer los tests ayuda a tener varias pruebas ya que el idioma no es siempre para todos un factor positivo

By Chawki E h

Jan 13, 2017

It is a very very rich course with two Professional professor , it was fun in the same time . i highly recommended this course for everyone who is intersted in fashion and luxury buisiness .

By Maria I S

Jul 26, 2017

A very complete and excellent course for people interested in fashion business and how it works globally. Would definitely recommend it for people starting and that want to stay updated.

By Ana P X N

Sep 18, 2020

The course was of great importance to develop a broader vision about the world of fashion and how it works.

I can only thank you for everything.

I will take to life what I learned here.

By Shreya k

Dec 23, 2019

I would highly recommend this course to fashion aspirants.It has everything that you need to know about the industry.I am highly satisfied and fortunate enough to complete this course.

By Somya S

Sep 27, 2020

Excellent course! I learned so much about fashion and luxury. All the videos and notes are extremely interesting and useful. Anyone who is interested in this subject should go for it.

By Dominique B

Jun 24, 2017

Very interesting course. Covers many topics of the world of fashion and retail. Can be understood by anyone and gives a proper introduction to luxury companies' management. Thank you

By Anastasia A

May 26, 2017

I have really enjoyed this course. It has given me a vast amount of a crucial information. The value of the all extra materials, Pinterest boards, overviews cannot be overestimated.

By Margarida R

Jun 17, 2020

I loved it. Was a great way to learn and get to know better the strategies inside the luxury world and the different channels of communication that brands use to share their story.

By Hamza H

Nov 13, 2015

Thank you for a wonderfully informative course. Wish the team behind it the very best. I hope Coursera and Bocconi will choose to collaborate on more courses in the coming future.

By Marco M

Apr 14, 2020

Very comprehensive way to have a first understanding of the industry. Obviously is not a deep dive, everything is quite high level but it is very weel structured. Congratulations

By Navid S

Sep 26, 2019

Great course for people both new and old to fashion and luxury industries. Very hands-on and interactive course content with great interviews by leading people from the industry

By Ksenia Z

Jul 22, 2019

Very comprehensive and easy for understanding information is given within the framework of this course. I recommend it for the professionals close to Fashion or Luxury spheres.

By rasha s

May 15, 2019

excellent content, thanks a lot for this opportunity. I am sure that with this certificate I will achieve new horizons in the field of fashion and luxury! I highly recommend it.

By Amelia T

May 05, 2020

This course gave me the opportunity to deepen my knowledge of fashion system, starting from Bussiness models to communication and retail in a very engaging and interesting way.

By Marta K

Dec 03, 2019

I learned a lot of this course, it was a very large supplement to my knowledge . If someone wants to get credit - you need to master the matreial with details. I recommend :-)

By Nadzeya D

Dec 10, 2017

It was an extremely informative, interesting and inspiring course! It opened the door into the fascinating world of fashion management and fashion all in all. Thanks a lot!!!

By Larisse M

Extremely impressed with the professionalism of the course, its content and the masters. I cannot believe its over I already miss it! Thank you Bocconi for such opportunity.

By Mrunmayee K

The course started on a bit flat front but it turned out to be one of the finest courses I have done on Coursera.The course material was structured.The tests were thorough.

By Lena M

Jan 01, 2016

Loved this course! Learned a lot, and it was so much fun! Learn the difference between fashion and luxury - you will never look at shopping in the same way, or learn how to

By Inés P

Jan 07, 2019

I really enjoyed the opportunity of getting closer to the world of fashion. The contents available have been very useful and were very well put together with high quality.

By Mao M

May 18, 2017

Great course! It provides a great introduction to the world of fashion and luxury companies. I particularly enjoyed case studies of Desquared2 and other successful brands.

By Natalia F

Sep 27, 2016

Great course! Gives brief, but comprehensive information about fashion market organization. Highly recommended for everybody who work or want to work at fashion industry.

By Sharon C

A very inspiring course! It provides you the opportunity to deepen your knowledge about Fashion and Luxury world through video lessons, discussion forums and interviews.

By Aiza E

Aug 07, 2016

I reallyt love this course! I've opened so many facts and information about fashion companies and their business cases and also about their history. Thank you very much)