Back to Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for Beginners by Shanghai Jiao Tong University

Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for beginners is a beginner's course of Mandarin Chinese. It uses lectures, short plays, interactive exercises and cultural tips to help learners build a fundamental capability of oral Chinese in real-life situations. At the end of the 5-week course, the learners will reach the following proficiency: ♦ 150 words ♦ 20 language points ♦ handling 5 real-life situations This is a beginners' course, therefore no prerequisite is required....

SR
Aug 8, 2020

Verry good. Chinese is difficult to learn but this course kept me intrested and practicing. I do recomend to print the pdfs so you can practice and keep information. Videos can be downloaded too.

NA
Apr 22, 2020

So I learned more things from here. Not only about the Chinese language but I really like Chinese culture and food too. This course is useful for everyone. Thank you so much.\n\nMr.Navin ARUNRAT

51 - 75 of 278 Reviews for Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for Beginners

By lillianwu

Jan 21, 2017

I really enjoyed the course. The instructors are fantastic, and I also liked the way they use videos and online interactions to deliver the content.

By Stella E

Feb 3, 2017

A really helpful mandarin learning course including several useful daily topics. The teaching methodologies are quite appropriate for beginners.

By Ana F

Nov 29, 2020

Nice explanations on how expressing time, talking about age, ordering food in Chinese and etc. Great cultural tips regarding Chinese etiquette

By Daniel M

Jul 12, 2017

This course gives you the option to learn the characters or to simply learn the pinyin. The dialogue videos and scripts are very helpful.

By Álvaro T

Sep 21, 2020

I invite you all to start this course. You'll find this can be a great language to learn, it is so important and truly interesting!

By Tarida I

May 3, 2021

An Na and Wang Jun Laoshi making mandarin easy to learn. Can't wait for joining the 2nd term as I applied for the financial aids.

By Puteri S

Oct 26, 2020

Very good platform to learn mandarin. I enjoyed it. Cant wait to finished another 4 courses. Thank you for the opportunity!

By Nicolas C

Feb 11, 2021

It's great but later it got a bit too fast with the videos... I love the cultural tips they are very cool to know about!

By Jasper A B

Jul 26, 2020

Amazing experience. The course content will suit anyone who wants to use Mandarin in the workplace/ future work place.

By Margarita B A

me encanto aprendí mucho y aun que no soy la mejor con el ingles me ayudo tambien en eso, siento que aprendí 2 idiomas

By Noormaizzattul A b A

May 1, 2020

It is a good course but the peer graded assignments need a lot of patience for people to review yours and vice versa

By Saira S

Nov 7, 2019

This is really interesting course which has helped me in understanding Chinese culture in much more broader aspect.

By Saskia R G

Nov 11, 2020

It was fun and interesting to learn a new language. I absolutely enjoyed the weeks I spent pursuing this course!

By Andrés F T M

Apr 28, 2021

Aprendí demasiado! En realidad es un curso que se ajusta a las necesidades del usuario. Totalmente recomendado!

By Sotirios E

Feb 22, 2021

The learning methods are great and the courses are excellent. I will keep leaning with next Courses for sure.

By ΑΝΤΩΝΙΑ Γ

Feb 3, 2021

Magic language. I love her . I want more lessons and more information about Chinese culture and civilization.

By Jesús R U D V

Sep 19, 2020

Los videos y expresiones son muy útiles y sencillas de entender. El material extra para escribir es lo mejor.

By Patrick Z

Aug 21, 2020

It's a great introductory course for beginners and for those who want to get a head start in learning Chinese

By REBECA L M

Jun 2, 2020

Good course, I learn many words and the correct pronunciation, I like if this course had spanish subtitles.

By Verren L C

Jan 9, 2021

now after this course, i can speak chinese languange to introduce my self and my family, thank you so much!

By Fernanda A

Nov 1, 2020

Thank you very much, your teaching method is the greatest, now I'm really fond of Chinese Mandarin language.

By Pedro M

Jun 30, 2020

It's really good! I learned a lot of useful stuff that I'd never thought I would. Classes are really great!

By 19/UPHA/029

Sep 21, 2020

I was always interested in learning mandarin. And through this course i think i have taken a step forward.

By Mayane C L

Nov 13, 2018

Curso muito bom e didático. Você começa desesperançoso e quando vê já tá dando Nihao pra todo mundo, rs.

By Karina P C

Nov 27, 2020

I really love this course! I learn many things about grammar and cultural tips. It's a complete course.