Back to Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for Beginners by Shanghai Jiao Tong University

Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for beginners is a beginner's course of Mandarin Chinese. It uses lectures, short plays, interactive exercises and cultural tips to help learners build a fundamental capability of oral Chinese in real-life situations. At the end of the 5-week course, the learners will reach the following proficiency: ♦ 150 words ♦ 20 language points ♦ handling 5 real-life situations This is a beginners' course, therefore no prerequisite is required....

NA

Apr 23, 2020

So I learned more things from here. Not only about the Chinese language but I really like Chinese culture and food too. This course is useful for everyone. Thank you so much.\n\nMr.Navin ARUNRAT

RA

May 15, 2020

I was auditing the course. I finished every assignment I was allowed. The course says overdue. It is apparently a bug since there is nothing to complete.

176 - 191 of 191 Reviews for Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for Beginners

By Ayesha I

Jun 11, 2020

I really enjoyed this course.

By Diego B

Nov 05, 2018

Very funny and useful course!

By Kelly P

Dec 14, 2016

Good course. I learned a lot.

By Adriana G

Jun 08, 2017

I liked the cultural tips.

By Kshitiz R

By Adi F G

Feb 11, 2019

I love it!

By Caroline C

It was overall a good and informative course. However, a lot of examples of families and questions pertaining to them came across as misogynistic and heteronormative.

Additionally, I had many tech issues throughout the course.

By Michael P

Good starting class. Was review for me and well worth the time.

By Jeroni C S

Dec 17, 2019

This course was good for a brief introduction to Chinese.

By Leema R R

I wish there is more chinese basics class

By David C

Apr 11, 2020

the start URL is bad or incorrect - cannot start the course. You have some test questions that seem incorrect for choices

By Bhumika B

May 02, 2020

my name on the certificate is wrong please help me out its BHUMIKA BOMMADEVARA but its printed as BHOOMDEVARA BHUMIKA