Back to Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for Beginners by Shanghai Jiao Tong University

Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for beginners is a beginner's course of Mandarin Chinese. It uses lectures, short plays, interactive exercises and cultural tips to help learners build a fundamental capability of oral Chinese in real-life situations. At the end of the 5-week course, the learners will reach the following proficiency: ♦ 150 words ♦ 20 language points ♦ handling 5 real-life situations This is a beginners' course, therefore no prerequisite is required....

SR
Aug 8, 2020

Verry good. Chinese is difficult to learn but this course kept me intrested and practicing. I do recomend to print the pdfs so you can practice and keep information. Videos can be downloaded too.

NA
Apr 22, 2020

So I learned more things from here. Not only about the Chinese language but I really like Chinese culture and food too. This course is useful for everyone. Thank you so much.\n\nMr.Navin ARUNRAT

276 - 280 of 280 Reviews for Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for Beginners

By Leema R R

I wish there is more chinese basics class

By Ganna S

Feb 10, 2021

It's the worst course I have ever had It depends on memorizing not living the language it's using traditional way of learning not interactive one

Apr 11, 2020

the start URL is bad or incorrect - cannot start the course. You have some test questions that seem incorrect for choices

By Bhumika B

May 2, 2020

my name on the certificate is wrong please help me out its BHUMIKA BOMMADEVARA but its printed as BHOOMDEVARA BHUMIKA

By Florence A

Oct 22, 2020

I cannot even unenroll. The option unenroll ist not valid !!

How come