Back to Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for Beginners

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for Beginners by Shanghai Jiao Tong University

Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for beginners is a beginner's course of Mandarin Chinese. It uses lectures, short plays, interactive exercises and cultural tips to help learners build a fundamental capability of oral Chinese in real-life situations. At the end of the 5-week course, the learners will reach the following proficiency: ♦ 150 words ♦ 20 language points ♦ handling 5 real-life situations This is a beginners' course, therefore no prerequisite is required....

SR
Aug 8, 2020

Verry good. Chinese is difficult to learn but this course kept me intrested and practicing. I do recomend to print the pdfs so you can practice and keep information. Videos can be downloaded too.

NA
Apr 22, 2020

So I learned more things from here. Not only about the Chinese language but I really like Chinese culture and food too. This course is useful for everyone. Thank you so much.\n\nMr.Navin ARUNRAT

51 - 75 of 254 Reviews for Mandarin Chinese 1: Chinese for Beginners

By Jasper A B

Jul 26, 2020

Amazing experience. The course content will suit anyone who wants to use Mandarin in the workplace/ future work place.

By MARGARITA B A

me encanto aprendí mucho y aun que no soy la mejor con el ingles me ayudo tambien en eso, siento que aprendí 2 idiomas

By Noormaizzattul A b A

May 1, 2020

It is a good course but the peer graded assignments need a lot of patience for people to review yours and vice versa

By Saira S

Nov 7, 2019

This is really interesting course which has helped me in understanding Chinese culture in much more broader aspect.

By Saskia R G

Nov 11, 2020

It was fun and interesting to learn a new language. I absolutely enjoyed the weeks I spent pursuing this course!

By Jesús R U D V

Sep 19, 2020

Los videos y expresiones son muy útiles y sencillas de entender. El material extra para escribir es lo mejor.

By Patrick Z

Aug 21, 2020

It's a great introductory course for beginners and for those who want to get a head start in learning Chinese

By REBECA L M

Jun 2, 2020

Good course, I learn many words and the correct pronunciation, I like if this course had spanish subtitles.

By Verren L C

Jan 9, 2021

now after this course, i can speak chinese languange to introduce my self and my family, thank you so much!

By Fernanda A

Nov 1, 2020

Thank you very much, your teaching method is the greatest, now I'm really fond of Chinese Mandarin language.

By PEDRO H B D M

Jun 30, 2020

It's really good! I learned a lot of useful stuff that I'd never thought I would. Classes are really great!

By 19/UPHA/029

Sep 21, 2020

I was always interested in learning mandarin. And through this course i think i have taken a step forward.

By Mayane C L

Nov 13, 2018

Curso muito bom e didático. Você começa desesperançoso e quando vê já tá dando Nihao pra todo mundo, rs.

By Karina P C

Nov 27, 2020

I really love this course! I learn many things about grammar and cultural tips. It's a complete course.

By Linda D C

Aug 9, 2020

Muy bueno para empezar, vas poco a poco y aprender frases esenciales y la entonación. Muy recomendado.

By Sai S M

Apr 18, 2017

Course lessons are presented interestingly and in a helpful way to improve my Chinese language skills.

By Lily

Jul 30, 2020

Really good and easy to follow. Plenty of examples and dialogues. Great organization and motivation.

By Aiperi A

Apr 14, 2020

Great course for learning basic chinese and useful materials. Also short videos.I like it. Thanks.

By Angeles

Sep 23, 2018

The best course, it was easy, fun and accesible. Now I want to continue learning Chinese. Thanks!!

By Evaline M

Dec 11, 2019

I enjoyed this class, it explained things clearly and went at a good pace for me. I recommend it.

By Raul C d S

Apr 15, 2020

É um curso muito interessante, porem sugiro aos alunos que utilizem mais materiais auxiliares.

By John A G C

Nov 1, 2020

I like the real life interaction and application. I hope to see more of this kind of lessons.

By Rahajeng R

Sep 3, 2020

This course really help me alot in learning mandarin as it has a simple way to understand

By Kavya C V

Apr 27, 2020

Very good and quality tutorials . A little concentration can help you learn successfully.

By DANILO D J D

Dec 19, 2020

It's fantastic. I learn apresentation and talk basic at chinese in 5 weeks. I'm happy.