Back to Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Successfully marketing brands today requires a well-balanced blend of art and science. This course introduces students to the science of web analytics while casting a keen eye toward the artful use of numbers found in the digital space. The goal is to provide the foundation needed to apply data analytics to real-world challenges marketers confront daily. Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory is the first in a two-part series of complementary courses and focuses on the background information and frameworks analysts need to be successful in today's digital business world. You will be able to: - Identify the web analytic tool right for your specific needs - Understand valid and reliable ways to collect, analyze, and visualize data from the web - Utilize data in decision making for agencies, organizations, or clients This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

VB
Apr 16, 2018

Well, this is great course since I did it online, but the material well covered and the lecturer give clear and interesting material through video. I will take another course after this. Thank you.

AS
Jan 22, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

226 - 250 of 1,090 Reviews for Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory

By Pradeep K

Feb 14, 2019

Amazing Content and great explanation by mr. kevin hartmen. enjoyed thoroughly and learn great stuff. Thanks so much Coursera :)

By Alexandra E

Sep 11, 2015

very useful. it connected me to the reality of digital marketing. I thought it would be boring, but it's definitly not the case.

By Doyoung K

Nov 25, 2021

Great course and very well presented, also covered current topics in depth with many real world examples. Thanks Prof. Hartman.

By GOPAL S P

Jul 1, 2020

Over all very good inforative and usefl course .. i would like suggest to people pls join ths course and become professional .

By Andres P

Jun 29, 2018

Everything that you need to know about Web Analytics, data-driven and dataviz is incorporated in this course! Read and enjoy.

By Nelash V

Jun 17, 2016

This Course is really awesome for beginners/ professionals......especially on the content/video/study references mentioned.

By Rasyida S P

Sep 15, 2020

The course covers the fundamental concepts of digital analytics that digital marketing professionals need to be aware of.

By Maria P M A

Jul 1, 2020

Great Course. I recommend to take this one with the next one of the specialization to see all these concepts in practice.

By Alfonso R C

Dec 26, 2017

Really great introduction into online consumer behavior and general strategies for working with the data produced from it

By Daniel M P

Oct 31, 2019

great course. Gave me the foundational and theoretical grounding to understand the analytics aspect of Digital marketing

By Alejandro M

Feb 6, 2017

It's a really good and interesting course, but is a little bit complicated if you are not familiarized with this topics.

By Sausthabha B

Sep 24, 2018

I have learnt a lot from this course. I will continue the course. Thanks for the beautiful way to make people literate.

By Mohammed N T S

Apr 13, 2021

A great learning experience with wonderful learning materials and concepts nicely and well explained by the faculties.

By Wendy J

Aug 7, 2019

I like the the pace and the format of this course! The course material is very valuable, I learn a lot! Great overall!

By Luis M

Mar 28, 2018

Excelente Curso, muchas gracias por esta grandiosa oportunidad. Dios mediante me brindara una oportunidad de progreso.

By Leonardo V

Feb 25, 2016

This first kevin Hartman's course shares powerful and compelling and inspiring notions to understand the world of data

By LE H T

Aug 8, 2017

This is a great course to take. It lays a foundation and generalized understanding for anyone interested in web data.

By Rakesh K

Jan 31, 2021

It has been great learning through these courses. The course guide is really good on the topics they are explaining.

By Seher K

A perfect entry to the web analytics world. Theory explained well and I am looking forward to the practice part now.

By Raisa G

Oct 5, 2016

Hi Kevin! This course was interactive and entertaining. I am really having fun in this specialization :)

Congrats!!!!

By OLUWASOGO A A

Jun 3, 2020

I have gained a lot from this course, it has opened up my thinking and I see data analysis in a different way now.

By f g s

Jul 16, 2018

The course was great and very informative. the readings were great and very relevant. thank you for a great course

By luca i

Oct 26, 2017

Great course if you want to learn some analytic fundamentals.

ZMOT (first week) is one of my favourite lesson ever.

By Deepak B

Oct 13, 2015

It is worth 10 stars but I can give only five. Amazing course, a must for budding digital marketing professionals.

By Михайлова Е А

Jul 2, 2020

Maybe, it will be better to add more information about tools for analytics. However, the course is really awesome