Back to Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Successfully marketing brands today requires a well-balanced blend of art and science. This course introduces students to the science of web analytics while casting a keen eye toward the artful use of numbers found in the digital space. The goal is to provide the foundation needed to apply data analytics to real-world challenges marketers confront daily. Students will learn to identify the web analytic tool right for their specific needs; understand valid and reliable ways to collect, analyze, and visualize data from the web; and utilize data in decision making for agencies, organizations or clients. Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory is the first in a two-part series of complementary courses and focuses on the background information and frameworks analysts need to be successful in today's digital business world. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

VB
Apr 16, 2018

Well, this is great course since I did it online, but the material well covered and the lecturer give clear and interesting material through video. I will take another course after this. Thank you.

AS
Jan 22, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

276 - 300 of 1,018 Reviews for Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory

By Gustavo L

Apr 9, 2020

great course. Data analytics is one of the most crucial aspects of marketing in general

By AMAN S C

May 12, 2020

excellent faculty and thanks to couresra for providing seamless experience of learning

By Deborah C

Dec 9, 2020

I really learned a lot and enjoyed the course. I like the structure of the course.

By Adnan H

Jun 24, 2017

professor is excellent, present material in an easy to understand and engaging manner

By Sonali S

Nov 13, 2020

It is a very very useful course and gives you insight into the real marketing world.

By neelkanth m

Jun 19, 2020

Its and Amazing Course , i recommend everyone in a digital field to take this course

By Podshivalova I

Jun 15, 2020

Very structured information, a lot of interesting cases and very useful information.

By Joshua Y

Sep 24, 2016

Kevin knows his stuff and shares valuable insight. Overall, it was well-informative.

By SATHYANARAYANAN S

Nov 28, 2016

The course provided latest conceptual understanding of Digital Marketing Analytics.

By Valeriia S

Dec 31, 2019

I found it very informative and good for some who starts from 0 level on marketing

By Olga N

Jan 22, 2017

I learned a lot during this course. I loved the way it is organized and presented.

By Mohan S

Oct 9, 2015

Very nice course if we need to have some basic understanding of digital marketing.

By Ashish p

Feb 7, 2020

I learnt a lot about digital analytics for marketing with the help of this course

By Orlando C

May 12, 2017

Loved it! Great resources to follow up on, awesome articles and helpful students.

By Neha L

Oct 28, 2016

It is an amazing course that teaches all the digital concepts in a very easy way.

By Aman S

Nov 6, 2019

Thanks a ton for the great insights! I had a lot of fun while doing this course!

By Waaris K

Jun 14, 2020

all the theoretical topics covered related to web analytics were very valuable.

By Miloni R

Oct 31, 2019

This course has helped me understand the fundamentals and enhance my knowledge.

By Sohaib U

Aug 21, 2020

Great theoretical intro to the wonderful, daunting world of Digital Analytics.

By Jaime A M B

Aug 13, 2017

Excelente course, very intuitive and very well explained! Totally recommended!

By João C

Jun 21, 2016

Very special, good insight and directions to grap digital analysis subjects.

By Cesar R

Mar 4, 2016

This course holds the basis for all web analytics. A must for every marketer

By Tania K

Sep 21, 2015

Digital analytics for marketing professionals: marketing analytics in theory

By Enoch D A

Mar 20, 2020

Great experience. can't wait to take the next course in this specialization

By Emperatriz O

Nov 13, 2019

I appreciate very much all the insights, readings and lessons, very useful.