Back to Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Successfully marketing brands today requires a well-balanced blend of art and science. This course introduces students to the science of web analytics while casting a keen eye toward the artful use of numbers found in the digital space. The goal is to provide the foundation needed to apply data analytics to real-world challenges marketers confront daily. Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory is the first in a two-part series of complementary courses and focuses on the background information and frameworks analysts need to be successful in today's digital business world. You will be able to: - Identify the web analytic tool right for your specific needs - Understand valid and reliable ways to collect, analyze, and visualize data from the web - Utilize data in decision making for agencies, organizations, or clients This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

VB
Apr 16, 2018

Well, this is great course since I did it online, but the material well covered and the lecturer give clear and interesting material through video. I will take another course after this. Thank you.

OA
Feb 29, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

1076 - 1096 of 1,096 Reviews for Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory

By Mirelle N

Jun 26, 2017

There's a too long list of texts to read while the videos are too short and redundant. I felt as if I was just reading texts that some friend has sent me...

By Deval A V

Mar 4, 2020

The course material is outdated. Although new learners will get some idea about basics, it is nowhere close to updated as per 2020!

By Massimiliano C

Sep 24, 2019

It's a good course at the content level, but too theoretical. It might be nice to introduce hands-on phases along the course.

By LISA D

Jun 21, 2020

This course could use more case studies and assignments. And the reading material all cost additional money to access.

By Obaid F

Mar 13, 2019

I am not very clear on the objective of the course, I also find it ambiguous in terms of what its trying to achieve.

By Dmytro K

Jul 12, 2019

Poorly prepared course, unfortunately very disappointing compared to the first course in the specialization.

By Teru W

Aug 27, 2015

It's a very introductory class, only works for newbies of digital marketing.

Maybe it's a good start point.

By maged n

Jul 28, 2017

A lot of amazing info ...

Thank You so much coursera team for this great info !

By Leyla M

Aug 6, 2020

Teacher's explanation was a little bit hard to understand.

By Shubham G

it doesn't seem to be updated frequently

By Panagiota S

Oct 8, 2016

too many information just to be said.

By Zeinab S S

Jan 18, 2018

Im not into analytics at all

By Bhanu K

Aug 8, 2017

Not upto the expectations!

By Fardeen A

Nov 4, 2015

Too vague

By Vivian N

Oct 22, 2021

I will NOT recommended this course to any one! Well, thats all theory indeed. Actually my personal opinion is that the first 2 week lessons could be compressed into 3-5 days of learning, to do their justice. They are about history of analytics that could be read and known but not necessary to be learnt so thoroughly. For the last 2 weeks lesson, I quite enjoyed the slides and illustrations. However its so disappointing not to see new emerging channels such as Tiktok mentioned in such a digital marketing course. I hope the course could be more up to date every now and then, because digital marketing landscape evolve quite quickly these days. Marketers miss out on these new updates would lack an advantage. Thank you!

By Aman P

Aug 3, 2020

I have completed this course but yet certificate is not being provided I am struggling for certificate

By somya d

Aug 9, 2019

less videos more required reading. not fun.

By BIRATUNGANYE I

was been an key to my knoledge.

By Roberto F C

Jan 16, 2021

Es una perdida de tiempo