Back to Marketing: Customer Needs and Wants

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Marketing: Customer Needs and Wants by IESE Business School

4.4

Understanding who your customers are and what they need and want is at the heart of successful marketing strategies. In this course you will explore how to identify and classify customers and the different methods that marketing professionals use to shed light on how they make purchase decisions. The course will cover the following: 1. Marketing Fundamentals 2. Product, Pricing and Channel Decisions 3. Building Strong Brands 4. Communication Strategy...

RT

May 02, 2017

Good understanding of methods to know what customer think and how they think.\n\nUseful for anyone doing market related activities. No indepth background needed to get into this course.

AT

Apr 14, 2020

This course helped me understand the in-depth concepts that I have just learned on the job. My main output from this course is a step-by-step analysis of a marketing strategy.

51 - 70 of 70 Reviews for Marketing: Customer Needs and Wants

By Gema G

Dec 29, 2017

Good course

By Aabid A S

Jun 13, 2016

Good

By roger m a

Sep 08, 2020

The course was interesting, but even if this was my first marketing course, I feel like I did not learn much. My take from this is that marketing is a mix of empathy, design thinking and originality. Everything was explained very high level. I'll search for other marketing courses.

By Joao A V F

Jul 01, 2018

This course is on the weak side, the exercises are dull and it is just a lot of concepts with very limited case studies and applications. Maybe the course would be better if there were fewer concepts explained in more detail in practical applications. (Or if the course was longer)

By Eduardo M R

May 05, 2020

I felt a lot of the content was covered too fast not allowing enough time for learners to properly retain information/knowledge. It seemed like certain topics were explained in a very theoretical and high level way.

Other than that, it was a great intro to marketing.

By Mohamed M A Z A

Mar 10, 2019

It's a general course about marketing giving very basic points about what is marketing, consumer needs and marketing process. It's a good start for beginners but the curriculum is very basic.

By Carolin M

Jun 05, 2019

I was missing summaries at the end of each lesson and the case should rather be part of the quiz in week four since I read it before week 2 but didn't need it before end of week 4

By Riana G

Feb 05, 2018

Great content. Easy to grasp. Make sure to stay ahead of the schedule to avoid not completing the final peer-graded assignment on time.

By Elisa H

Oct 17, 2016

The course content was mostly great and clear, but on occasion it lacked proper elaboration and definition of subjects discussed.

By Patrick K

Mar 11, 2019

Even after recapturing the content, I have the feeling I only got a loosely coupled heap of markting lingo. I'm not sure I could use the given information in any practical scenario. The concepts are clear, but I'd have liked to get more examples and additional literature to go a little deeper.

By Ahmed E

Jun 10, 2020

The course doesn't have a practical application and examples. The information is not classified well. and there are no many useful details, not as much as of the other courses in the specialization. moreover, the course is lacking reading material.

By Melody K C

Jun 25, 2019

Too many concepts not explained in depth. I had a hard time doing the final exam as there was an expectation that we understood beyond what was shared.

By David V R

Feb 17, 2017

Teacher has difficulties speaking English and is really distracting that has bad audio in some of the lessons. Poor quality overall.

By Riccardo D

Mar 12, 2019

Very interesting topic but the lectures did not live up to it. A bit monotone and not engaging. I had to push through it.

By Timothy K

Sep 01, 2020

Professor is not very engaging and awkward pauses in talking make it hard to listen.

By Cristobal C

Apr 02, 2018

Did not provide me with the knowledge that

By Graham W

Mar 19, 2018

G

By Rayhan A

Jun 05, 2020

Could not learn anything useful. The final assignment was also irrelevant to the topics I learned. The instructor is also not fluent. Could not keep my attention to the video lectures.

By Moaaz S E A