Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how particular digital tools are changing the development of products • Explain how digital tools allow for a more active role in promotion activities and product distribution • Understand the role of the customer in setting the price of goods and services through digital tools This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

4201 - 4225 of 4,786 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By leo v 1

Sep 27, 2019

Great course to understand how digital tools have impacted the 4 Mktg P's through an overall perspective.

By Tonmoy C

Aug 30, 2020

I am really felling proud that I can complete this great course. The method of teaching is really great.

By Gone S

Jul 27, 2020

I enjoyed the course. I loved doing case studies. It was fun for me. Thank you Coursera and my Professor

By Nataliia

Nov 28, 2016

Great course that gives a fresh look on marketing.

Although few exercises should be reviewed and updated.

By Rohan R

Sep 2, 2016

Wonderful Course. Everything explained nicely along with examples to describe each concepts elaborately.

By Sweta S

Jul 13, 2020

Great Information. Very concise and current. Will be able to use the tools I've gained from the course.

By Piero V

Feb 28, 2017

Hi, how do I finish the course? I stayed in module two and I would like to finish the course. Thank you

By ARCHITA A U

Sep 7, 2020

i really enjoyed learing new things of this evolving world and marketing in new advanced digital world

By UTTKARSH M

Aug 5, 2020

Good to have a basic understanding of the changing marketing strategy using digital platform and tools

By Anas P

Jun 4, 2020

Marketing in digital World is a good course.l was learned lots of information about digital marketing.

By Yash U

Jun 13, 2019

New and refreshing concepts regarding how Marketing is evolving due to digitalization and innovations.

By Jon B

May 24, 2017

I really liked the professor's videos and projects a lot. The student aid was not that helpful though.

By Bassam A A

Oct 2, 2017

great course i learned a lot of the concept of the digital world and how to engage with the public .

By Jaime R

Nov 27, 2015

Lacks depth but gives a good overview of the different aspects of Digital transformation. worth doing

By Shreyas D

Jun 23, 2020

The course was really helpful it was completely different from the rest of digital marketing courses

By Ziaul K

Dec 21, 2016

Like this coerce but some more topic should be added in first week. this can be cover within 3 days.

By Philip O B

Dec 18, 2020

THIS COURSE HAS REALLY ENHANCED MY KNOWLEDGE OF THE MARKETING MIX AS DEPLOYED IN THE DIGITAL WORLD

By Deepak B

May 5, 2020

Nice videos and assignments this is my first time on Digital Marketing and is very helpful for me.

By Olga

May 14, 2019

Some of the material was outdated, links didn't work. But otherwise, really enjoyed it. Thank you!

By Manuela L

Apr 18, 2020

Excelent course, You learn a lot information about the NEW marketing , the NEW DIGITAL MARKETING.

By sudeshna b

Jan 18, 2021

a comprehensive and insightful course . Provides relevant inputs and helps in creative thinking

By Sara E

Nov 9, 2020

It was an amazing experience, i learned allot of things.

I'm sure that it won't be the last time.

By Carles C

Feb 7, 2016

It has great content but assignments are promotions... Like, really, shamy promoted assignments.

By Johanna K

Aug 23, 2020

I liked it in general but didn't like the instructor trying to sell me things. Felt very pushy.

By SUKHVEER K

Aug 7, 2020

BEST CONCEPUTAL BASED PROGRAM OFFERED BY UNIVERSITY OF ILLONIS.GREAT MENTOR HAVE DEEP KNOWLEDGE