Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 Learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). The course was initially launched in 2015, and has been updated in April 2020. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and https://onlinemba.illinois.edu....

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

MS

This is very helpful in making me learning about marketing in digital world. This is also going to be helpful for me in future. And as well the certificate of this will be beneficial for me in future.

401 - 425 of 4,607 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Dr. R K

Jun 13, 2020

It was the great experience. Course content was very good . Reading material provided as well as instructor is really good. Helped me learn many things related to Marketing in digital era. This is a must course who wants to go in Digital Marketiing field

By Georgia D

May 3, 2020

Loved this course - would thoroughly recommend to anyone. Whether you already have a degree or are a complete novice, it's really informative and provides some great case studies. I really liked the combination of videos, quizes, written submissions etc.

By Anthony T

Feb 12, 2019

Excellent introduction to digital marketing. As a novice, I found this course very informative and feel I am now equipped to apply the concepts in my own line of work as an entrepreneur. Thank you very much Professor, University of Illinois and Coursera.

By shabbir a

Jul 3, 2020

I am pleasure to done this course because it is my one step towards one of my big dream that I want to complete in future.

If i am talking about teacher that there is no doubt that he is best teacher for digital marketing and also teaching skills is best

By Niharika M

Sep 6, 2020

It was a really very Fruitful course. It did give me a broad idea about the world of digital marketing. One should take up this course to get a better understanding about how the world market is moving towards an online or we can say a digital world.

By Luca J

Jun 30, 2020

This course is extremely interesting, modern and enjoyable! I learned a tone of new stuff, which my university failed to teach me. I really recommend this course to people who want to broaden their horizonts with what's changing in the marketing world.

By Lin A

Sep 11, 2017

I have gotten a great overview of the latest trends in digital marketing, and insights to how to leverage this knowledge for my marketing work. I look forward to deepening this knowledge as I take on the other courses in this specialisation. Thank you!

By Silvina D

Sep 30, 2020

I love this course, I learned so much about marketing and it made me realized that I want to change the direction of my career, I cannot wait to do another course.

The professor is great, thanks so much for allow me to love Marketing in a Digital World

By Ayu D H

Jul 23, 2020

When I tried their first online course, it feels really outdated. But I really impressed with how it actually is up to date. Even the research itself is based on the 2020 journal. I really enjoy Aric Rindfleisch explanation and it really enlightens me

By Özlem E

Jul 13, 2020

The course is perfect match for marketing and digitalization . The assignments, reading articles and all of the samples are very informative. I completed all the assignments with pleasure. Thank you so much for preparing and presenting of this course.

By Nickie Y

Aug 29, 2017

Provides a good overview of the marketing 4Ps and how these relate to the digital world we operate in today. Good if you're looking for a 101 intro course to digital marketing, it lays the foundation but you will need to study further to delve deeper.

By Nirmiti C

Sep 4, 2020

This was my first course on coursera in general. The amount of knowledge I've got through this course is tremendous. Every module at the end is tested with a quiz and case studies which enhances and tests your theoretical as well as practical skills.

By Jeevan L

Jul 19, 2020

Very informative contents and examples were an eye-opener for me being a marketing professor. I was hesitant to complete the course, but as I progressed with the video lecture series, found it very interesting and engaging. Thank You, Professor Aric.

By Diego F T V

Feb 4, 2021

Ha sido un curso que me ha permitido explorar, a manera de introducción, el mundo del mercadeo digital, y la verdad me ha gustado mucho. El profesor Rindfleisch usa ejemplos de fácil comprensión y es alguien que está a la vanguardia de esta materia.

By Carlos A G

Mar 11, 2019

It is a great door for entrance to really understanding what digital means to marketing and be very concrete and precise when talking about digital marketing. Mainly because one usually think of digital marketing as equal to social media marketing!

By Marcia A d S

Feb 14, 2017

Great Course! I loved the first module of Marketing in a Digital World. Professor Aric Rindfleisch is excellent. The material and exercises give full comprehension of the subject even for the ones without Marketing background. I would recommend it.

By Karan B

Aug 22, 2015

It is a course which gives a great head start to someones who wants to make a career in digital marketing. All the points are cohesively and neatly explained and are well substantiated by relevant examples which makes the course easy to comprehend.

By Seher K

May 8, 2020

I was hesitant at first as I thought "I know the basics of marketing and the 4Ps" but I was positively surprised. Very up-to -date, interactive and interesting course. Al lot of interesting real life examples. Had a lot of fun and learned a lot.

By Bobo C

Apr 20, 2016

This course motivate the students to study further on Digital Marketing with the carefully designed syllabus. I love this course and the lecturer and regret this course is too short. I would have a comprehensive version of this course with the sam

By Chankorn

Dec 28, 2020

I never had a clue about marketing but when I participated this course I found that marketing is very interesting, I learn a lot from this and I think I will continue in marketing way. Thank you prof. and everyone who are the part of this course.

By Leonardo U L N

Aug 1, 2018

This course is very interesting because I could learn a lot about the marketing in a digital world, also, I Learned about new tools and new opportunities areas for to apply investigation.

In my point of view this course was wonderful.

Thanks a lot.

By Philip O J S

Feb 19, 2017

I have no back background whatsoever in digital marketing, I thought the course will be very complicated. Digital marketing was taught using terms that I could easily understand and grasp. It was very informative and I have learned a lot. Thanks!

By Perley-Ann F

Sep 27, 2016

Terrific course covering the full marketing mix with respect to digital - truly enlightening and with tons of ways I can improve my new venture - great videos that are well laid out and beyond interesting to watch. I highly recommend this course

By Sergio M

Feb 1, 2021

Well structured course, synthetic and exhaustive material, suggested readings are really interesting as well as the cases used to explain some concepts and for the assignments.

I look forward to attending the other courses of this specialization.

By AKHILAJAY K

Oct 1, 2020

This is one of the courses that I have enjoyed doing the most. I thank Professor Aric in helpung me to understand the concept of 4 Ps in Marketing ie Price, Place, Product and Promotion.The case studies are the ones that I have enjoyed the most.