Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how particular digital tools are changing the development of products • Explain how digital tools allow for a more active role in promotion activities and product distribution • Understand the role of the customer in setting the price of goods and services through digital tools This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS

This is very helpful in making me learning about marketing in digital world. This is also going to be helpful for me in future. And as well the certificate of this will be beneficial for me in future.

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

4226 - 4250 of 4,907 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Dan S

Jan 12, 2020

Good course, high level. I found the references a bit dated at this point, but the concepts remain true. Likely need to update the content soon.

By Pablo B

Jun 11, 2017

Great course...I'd highly recommend it.

And peer-reviewed assignments are easy and helpful, to see how others process and apply the information.

By Alexandre d S C

Apr 21, 2021

Really interesting course for those who doesn't know nothing about marketing and are seeking to learn more about it applied to a digital world.

By Paula M

Jul 11, 2016

Great introduction to Digital Marketing. I was able to obtain great insights on how the digital world impacts Marketing and consumer behavior.

By Satyukov S R

Nov 12, 2019

For beginners, an incredible discussion of the topic. Briefly and clearly!

One has only to update some tasks, as the information is outdated.

By Aglaja J

Aug 12, 2016

Great course, very satisfied especially with the readings part and interviews with other people that are involved professional in this area!

By Sergei S

Sep 4, 2015

Great course in general, with minor issues on exercises Starbucks and Redlaser which is hard to complete if you are not in US. Thanks a lot!

By Frederick J

Oct 26, 2020

Great course. Gave me knowledge into important marketing concepts. Helps to think marketing and strategy. I didn't want a technical course.

By Malladi R G K

Jul 24, 2020

the course is great. the certificate needing to verify the account which in turn needs payment is disappointment. hope they change the way.

By Naveen R

Jun 12, 2020

It was a good learning experience in marketing with live examples and easy lectures which made the course interesting and fast to complete.

By Rishabh K

Aug 17, 2018

It was good. Gave me an idea of how the 4Ps are getting affected with all the digital technologies that are coming in. Met my expectations.

By Shristi N

Jun 1, 2020

It was an amazing experience. I got to learn so much about the emerging digital world and how marketing strategies have changed over time.

By Bilal J

Jun 13, 2018

Very good course that takes you through the Digital world and gives a brief understanding of how Marketers can optimize this opportunity.

By Rama B

Sep 7, 2020

Hi,

Warm greetings!

Please suggest how i can get my Marketing in Digital World Certificate as i can not process it.

Please advise.

By Sriram

Apr 26, 2020

I got some better knowledge by doing this course I think it would be use full in my future career.Thank you for giving this opportunity.

By Kavinda W

Sep 17, 2018

Brilliant Course. There were a few things that were completely new to me. I wish some of the videos were of good enough quality, though.

By Ali H

Apr 12, 2018

Good Course. Grading scheme needs to be improved. Peer grades aren't always fair and depend on the understanding of concept by the peer.

By Nagraj N

Feb 17, 2021

The course was explained clearly along with appropriate applicative practical examples and Project reports submitted by domain experts.

By Alireza M

Oct 30, 2020

It was very good only suggestion is that you can add some more practical example about digital marketing for instance Amazon cases...

By sakshi p

Jun 4, 2019

It was really very helpful course to get understanding about marketing and digital marketing. In terms of benefits and threats both.

Jul 14, 2017

While I was familiar with the concepts before, there are some useful insights and examples that made auditing the course worthwhile.

By SINDHU K

Jul 24, 2020

This course is really Marvellous to me. I really enjoyed this course. Lot of things to learn here. Thanks Coursera and Professors.

By Nouran T h

Jul 12, 2020

Never regretted applying into this course. I did learned a lot

Despite I have only one problem there are no practical things enough

By Ahmed E M

Apr 26, 2018

a very good course, i learned a lot of useful and new information, I got a lot of things that was unknown to me.

thanks coursera.

By Livia M

Aug 13, 2016

Great course. Highly recommend for those who want to refresh their marketing knowledge but in a digital context and for beginners.