Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 Learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). The course was initially launched in 2015, and has been updated in April 2020. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and https://onlinemba.illinois.edu....

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

MS
Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

426 - 450 of 4,622 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By AKHILAJAY K

Oct 1, 2020

This is one of the courses that I have enjoyed doing the most. I thank Professor Aric in helpung me to understand the concept of 4 Ps in Marketing ie Price, Place, Product and Promotion.The case studies are the ones that I have enjoyed the most.

By Jill H

Aug 24, 2020

Great class! Very clear and well-structured content with good industrial case studies. All the assignments and honor assignments are all related to the case studies and reflecting what you learned and your career experiences. Highly recommended!

By Sreeram N

Jul 18, 2020

The course was very useful and very informative on the basics of digital marketing and also the factors which may need to focus on implementing or running a digital business. Thanks, Coursera and GIES college to provide me with this opportunity.

By Ann Y

Jun 14, 2020

This has been very insightful! It fulled my interest in Marketing, and now I am glad to inform you that I will be taking it up as a minor in my university. Alongside, I am also pursuing marketing and communications positions in my organizations.

By Anna B

May 1, 2020

A thorough look into digital marketing with case studies of current companies like Tesla. Very engaging and a must when looking into the future of 3D printing as well as the implementation and importance of the four P rules. Highly recommended.

By Santosh I

Feb 6, 2016

This course is very well presented, has the right mix of video lectures, exercises and reading material to keep engagement level high. I learnt not just the theory but saw it working in practice. Excellent work by Prof Aric Rindfleisch and team!

By Nguyen H T U

Dec 20, 2020

This course consolidate my basic knowledge of Marketing. Besides, the course provide up to date information, actual case studies which help students connect the knowledge into reality in digital world. Thank you the professor for the knowledge.

By Danae P

Jul 5, 2020

Great course, very informative! I enjoyed the interviews in the Quad also. I am now able to recognise digital marketing approaches when it comes to the 4Ps easier and I look forward to be in a position to set them into use. Thank you Professor.

By Sharron S

Feb 26, 2017

The course provides lots of great examples to explain the concepts and theories in the digital world of Marketing 4P. The exercises are well selected to help us internalize and reapply what we've learnt into the business cases. Highly recommend

By Jean-Loïc D J

Sep 21, 2016

This class was very well designed and lectured. I have a engineering background but in the first week of this class the professor taught the basic concept of the 4Ps so anyone even without Marketing background had a chance to follow the course.

By Vandana B

Jan 3, 2020

The course Marketing in a Digital World gave me a good orientation on the topic . I am gaining confidence as I want to start working again. The examples and the exercises given were very helpful in understanding the subject in a deeper sense.

By Amey R

Jun 4, 2020

Overall wonderful experience with good insights about the digital tools from Prof. Aric Rindfleisch. I will highly recommend for those who want to gain some practical knowledge and hands-on training about problem-solving using digital tools.

By Eilis C

May 3, 2020

Professor Rindfleisch makes each principle in this course wonderfully relatable and clear. His general demeanor - humorous, amused, fascinated with the material - is engaging and wonderful too. I truly enjoyed this course and recommend it. :)

By Muhammad A Y

May 20, 2018

Marketing in a digital world is amazing course is very informative and creative . i have much interesting to learn this course and i am very thankful to coursera to give me a chance to learn this opportunity. thanks a lot

regards

Muhammad Asim

By Amiya a

Jul 15, 2020

Excellent Course. Very well researched and up to date content. Couldn’t help but wonder how much research actually underwent into making this MOOC so engaging and enjoyable. Kudos to Gies business school for creating this exemplary of a MOOC

By Alberto L A

Jun 24, 2020

This course is great. The material is updated and good. Professor Rindfleisch is an excellent teacher and manages to explain complex things clearly and briefly. I also like the choice of additional readings. I strongly recommend this course.

By Stavros S

Jan 13, 2016

Aric is an amazing professior who is passionate about Digital Marketing, which is evident in the way he has structured the course, his knowledge and understanding of this evolving concept, and his ability to explain and teach the course in a

By Öznur E

Feb 8, 2021

It was an enjoyable course that you can learn and think about latest marketing trend. Even when I am writing in here, I know that giving feedback to this course shows that it increase my loyalty to Coursera. Thank you for this opportunity.

By Ana-Maria G

Oct 17, 2020

amazing course, full of new insights, nice peer assesment homeworks. I loved everything about this course! the trainer is amazing, and i liked how everything is up-to-date. i really hope i can get a better job now that i have finished this

By Cezar P

Jun 28, 2020

I am a newby in digital marketing. This course taught me the very foundation of marketing which is the marketing mix or the 4ps. If you want to learn the basics of digital marketing, this course is a great start of many courses to finish.

By Suvrutt G

Jun 23, 2016

An excellently designed and delivered course. Prof. Aric has delivered relevant lectures with relevant examples. The industry based case studies have been apt for the course and finally assignments help in enriching the knowledge gained.

By Janina O

Apr 15, 2020

Excellent course! Big thank you to Prof. Rindfleisch, the course was very comprehensive, interesting and easy to understand. I definitely recommend this course to anyone who wants to have some interesting insights into Digital Marketing.

By Bénédicte M

Apr 11, 2019

Very interesting course, easy to follow on the internet, with a lot of different materials : lectures are good, reading very interesting and well chosen, interviews help widening the subject. Only critic is that examples are US-oriented.

By Tino B

May 4, 2020

Dear Professor Rindfleisch and Mary Alice,

Thank you very much, great course. You focused on 8 good applicable tools related to the 4 Ps of the Marketing Mix. I look forward to the next course. Regards, T, Tino Bernal Janna Orlando, FL

By Myat T H

Apr 30, 2020

Its was very fantastic course and really interesting for me . It give me introduce about digital marketing and how it would be benefits for business in today . Really nice and all the course module are update to date and helpful for me.