Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

SN

Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.

Thanks.

926 - 950 of 5,233 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Drilon A

Jul 1, 2020

Very great experience and a very helpful course regarding the current digitalized world and clear examples of how the Marketing effects in a digital world.

By Parveen P

One of the best courses I have done in Coursera, gives insight into Digital World with new perspective and very practical insights with real life examples.

By Jorge R

Mar 10, 2019

Great introduction to the digital world and new technologies out there. It focuses on how to take advantage of these technologies in marketing strategies.

By Carolayn B F

Jul 20, 2021

Me encanta, la manera en que da a conocer el instructor es realmente informativo y llamativo. Lo recomiendo demasiado. Todo el contenido es bueno y claro.

By Saifa S

Aug 19, 2020

Marketing in a Digital World is very important part of business. So i think this crourse will be helpful for me. I was learn many things from this crouse

By Madhur N

Jun 10, 2020

It was an amazing experience overall. The concepts were explained very well supported by easy day to day examples. I had a good time writing case studies.

By Evgeni K

Jun 3, 2017

Wow , what a great course it was. It helped me understand more of a digital part of business. Now I can use this information in developing Russian market.

By Walquiria C d O

Mar 31, 2016

This is a great stuctured course wich the professor gives us tool to comprehend easyly the content given. It made a huge impact on my academical progress.

By Raymond Y

Dec 17, 2015

I have learned a lot in this course and the examples and course material are very high in standard. Much better than I expected before I join this course.

By Ejirika P

Oct 5, 2015

Awesome course that takes modern day digital marketing insights, best practices and real life scenarios into a good perspective for students to learn from

By Oluwatosin O

Jul 10, 2021

This course opened my mind and really EDUCATED me even more than expected. Relating what I have learnt to real life situations is now made easy for me.

By Mauro M

Mar 23, 2021

Really appreciated and enjoyed course content and format. Practical cases and peer reviews increase our involvement and enriches the learning experience.

By Thảo Q N

Mar 13, 2021

This course clarified every problem thoughtfully and carefully. The professor delivered knowledge in various of form: data, case study, great example,...

By Penelope S

Jan 1, 2021

Really accessible, straightforward and interesting. I found the lectures informative and they opened my eyes to new areas that I had not been exposed to.

By Maryanne n

Dec 5, 2020

The course was great. It had very practical examples and the assignments were hands on. The instructor was very knowledgeable and was easy to understand.

By Justin S J

Oct 12, 2020

Great and insightful course. Very well curated with examples and provides great insights into important trends in marketing within the digitalized world!

By Priyanshu s

Sep 17, 2020

So so so so satisfied with the way coursera provides information in each and every way. I'm so greatful for having a course in marketing in digital world

By Muhammad Z C

Jul 12, 2020

I think this was an excellent course in teaching how to market digital products. Very relevant as more and more businesses expand into the digital sphere

By Dr. A B

May 7, 2017

This course is a must do if you want to have your basics right for Marketing in Digital World. The content and assessment are structured and informative.

By Caue g

Feb 21, 2017

I love the idea of co creation and the evolution of 3D printers. This coarse aggregate a lot to my formation as a marketing and advertising professional.

By radwa m s e

Jul 29, 2021

Amazing course , the lecturer have a very good presentation, i've learnt many things, almost this the best source form me to understand the 4ps strategy

By Wijesundara M H W W

Dec 17, 2020

Excellent course and i gain digital marketing knowledge that will help be in future. Recommend for any student. Well explained with practical examples.

By S. K

Nov 18, 2020

Professor Aric Rindfleisch delivery of the content is simple and easy to understand with the support of University of Illinois on the Coursera platform.

By Jesica S

Nov 16, 2020

Me encanta, aprendí muchísimo sobre otras empresas, estrategias, abrió mi mente a pensar y aplicar los nuevos conocimientos a mi trabajo. Lo recomiendo.

By Tahseen U k

Sep 13, 2020

Excellent Instructions and Amazing teaching method. I enjoyed a lot here and i will prefer this course to anyone who want to learn new things. Thank you