Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

MS

Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

1051 - 1075 of 5,225 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By ONITIRI Y O

Jul 5, 2020

I have really learnt a life changing lesson and am presently planning on making something great that can change my life and earning for life

By Risat R

Jul 3, 2020

One of the most amazing MOOC out there. I have learnt so many things and find it very useful for my future plan. Thanks a lot for uploading.

By Samruddhi R

Jun 14, 2020

Good , I have learnt many things in first course only and many more to complete . The Professor has got tremendous knowledge to this field .

By LEE

May 4, 2018

Love the course and most of all that I can implement it right away at work. This is exactly what I want, not just learning buy applying it.

By Daniel R

May 1, 2016

This is a fantastic introduction to the digital marketing arena. Really excited to move forward with the rest of the specialization courses.

By DANIELA M T

Sep 6, 2021

Es uno de los mejores cursos que he tenido, las conferencias y la manera de llevar el curso es muy dinámica y resulta muy atractivo y útil.

By Natalia G

Jul 7, 2021

​i loved this course! The teacher was so good explaining every topic and also the examples were excellent to understans better every module

By TIEN M

Jun 12, 2021

T​his is one of the best online course that I have been studied ^^. I love this course. it provides the basis of the digital marketing mix.

By Ismahan M H

Feb 3, 2021

Thank you.

Thank you for being so perfect. For being exactly what I needed. For teaching me so much -both about the world and about myself.

By Sammy M

Oct 25, 2020

It's just a great course, full of new & digital marketing sciences and strategies, and what could be more beneficial to us more than this ?

By Penny K

Oct 6, 2020

Quite interesting content and engaging educational approach! If you are a beginner in marketing and interested in it, I would recommend it!

By Aldwin M

Oct 3, 2020

Very helpful and very nice! This course is very different from the learning materials that were given during college, and I really love it!

By Nikhail H

Sep 15, 2020

This is an excellent course. I've learnt work that will definitely benefit me in the real world. The videos are well made and very precise.

By Tan E S

Aug 26, 2020

Great content. Great Lecturer. I enjoyed the Tesla assignment the most & fascinated with the prospect of the 3D printer technology. Thanks.

Jul 9, 2020

Its a great Course that gives you the back bone of Digital Marketing. Dive into it and experience your new adventure of Digital Marketing.

By Noura M A

Jun 18, 2020

Its was one of the most amazing courses i have take ever ! all of the object include in this course was very interesting ! i really like it

By Harshit K

Jun 17, 2020

It is really nice get an education from here . they have best faculty to teach and the best part is that they gave us an assignments daily.

By sangamitra n

Jun 10, 2020

Loved the course structure and case studies. The professor was amazing and he was so enthusiastic. Loved the content of the course as well.

By Галиуллин М Р

Хороший курс для понимания трендов и активизации современного маркетинг-мышления. Актуальные кейсы и вдохновляющие примеры. Курсом доволен.

By Justin O

Jun 23, 2017

Very insightful course. I loved how simple they made the material seem. I will definitely be completing the remainder of the specialization

By Amrit P

May 10, 2017

Excellent course for beginners like me. Simple words usage and relevant examples at all step to guide us and understand the concepts better

By Alejandro M

Jan 10, 2017

Excellent Course! It's understandable even for beginners. The professor explains very well.

I really learned a lot with this course!

5 stars.

By Nur K

Jun 28, 2021

I have learned many things and the instructor is really kind and made everything more understandable and easier. Thank you for everything.

By Mawada I O

Oct 12, 2020

I think the course has covered many different aspect of the digital world and provided examples and practices that I have not yet heard of

By Shaik P

Jul 20, 2020

I'm happy to complete this course by ILLINOIS of Gies college of Business by Aric Rindfleish faculty.

I learn't very new thing's Thank you.