Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

SN

Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

1126 - 1150 of 5,210 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Uwamahoro M R

Oct 4, 2017

Very good course,helped me know more about marketing and digital marketing in general.Can't wait to complete the whole specialization.

By Boma H

May 11, 2017

It was quite the learning experience. No regrets in taking the course and as a first module was a great way to break into the course.

By Jessica C

Jan 28, 2017

Great instruction and truly engaged students. I enjoyed this class very much and find I draw on it all the time in my work. Thank you!

By Bente N

Jun 26, 2016

I have gotten great insight into the digital world and a good start on my specialization. I enjoyed the instructor and his engagement!

By Dhananjay G

Aug 12, 2021

R​eally loved the course, I wish I could apply financial aid at the other courses so that I could complete this whole specialization.

By Owen H

Apr 4, 2021

This was by far the best marketing class I've ever taken. Extremely engaging content, thought-provoking questions, and great content.

By Marella M

Mar 24, 2021

It really helps to keep my marketing skills relevant and improve in the new digital era. Bravo! Many thanks for this complete course.

By Названова И А

Mar 19, 2021

Thank you for the interesting course. It was useful to refresh my knowledge about marketing with the new trend of the digital world.

By GONZALO R

Feb 4, 2021

A wide and different version of the uses of digital marketing helps us expand our minds and look at these new business opportunities.

By CRISTINA C Y V

Jan 6, 2021

I liked this course so much. I learnt a lot about how digital products are changing the marketing mix and the teacher is really good.

By Shubham J

Jun 29, 2020

Excellent course for each student as well as the person who wants to learn about how to do marketing in the new era of digital world.

By Manish S

Jun 9, 2020

This course is helpful in marketing field. With help this course we may understand the digital tool which is used in marketing field.

By Shanzay I

I found this course very innovative and helpful understanding the marketing concepts and learning a practical way to implement them.

By Shruti S

This course was very special to me. I learnt a lot of things. This course gave me very new perspectives. I really enjoyed it a lot.

By Kamran S

Jan 16, 2020

really interesting course! This was my first course I took as part of the Digital marketing certificate and I learned so much so far.

By Rocío O R

Nov 24, 2016

Great course, the content is well structured and explained and always go with examples what helps you better understand the lessons.

By Lee T H

Dec 15, 2020

An excellent course giving valid, honest and straight to point guidance on the topic. Ideas that we could apply immediately at work.

By sakshi

Sep 23, 2020

Excellent course with proper teaching. It helped me a lot to gain knowledge abt marketing. Thanks to professor for perfect teaching.

By Vemula L

Sep 23, 2020

Instructor was great at explaining . The way he explained everything was literally good I have learned a lot about digital marketing

By Sanket D

Sep 22, 2020

Very nice course. It gave me immense joy to write the compatibility and simple approach that has provided by this course. Thank you.

By Pintu K p

Sep 21, 2020

It was a great learning experience....... I am very thankful to coursera for this online course in this difficult times... Thank You

By HARSHDEEP S

Jul 5, 2020

Brilliant course with great content. The methodology used by the professor is really useful for me as I am totally new to marketing.

By aboud a m k g

Jul 1, 2020

i really enjoyed this course a lot and it helped me in understanding more about digital world specially in marketing field.thank you

By Mahfuza R N

Jun 4, 2020

It's an excellent Course with excellent instructor. It helps you to learn and know the marketing world with digital ideas and tools.

By Camila A B S

Me pareció un curso excelente, muy bien preparado y estructurado.

Las actividades son muy buenas y recreativas.

El expositor excelente