Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS
Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

1276 - 1300 of 5,062 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Abeer a b

This course made my basic concepts very strong and provided me with ongoing practical digital strategies in the world.

By Novruz A

Apr 15, 2020

I am very happy to be able to take advantage of this university course, which helps me learn a lot of new information.

By Hiếu P

Jun 17, 2018

I really like Digital Marketing! This course helps me a lot to know more about Marketing World. Thanks for everything!

By Sarah D

Sep 20, 2017

Great course that gave me a good overview of marketing in the digital world. I am starting to learn the industry lingo

By Imteyaz A

Oct 31, 2016

Great experience taking this course. Loved the way the explanations were given even the assignments were pretty handy.

By João F R R

Aug 31, 2016

Um curso muito bom e muito esclarecedor, considerando o nosso contato com as redes sociais e com as novas tecnologias.

By Anna A

Jun 28, 2016

High-quality, fun yet challenging coursework for the global learner. Engaging on many levels... strongly recommended!

By MD A R A

Aug 24, 2021

This is a very wonderful course for me. I have learned a lot of information about digital marketing from this course.

By Parveen G

May 9, 2021

Very Good Course. Learnt many new concepts with real life case studies in a vey simple and easy to understand manner.

By Shreya L

Mar 8, 2021

It was an amazing course. I learned many great insights about the digital world and I am glad for taking this course.

By Chunling X

Dec 14, 2020

Mr Aric the lecturer is excellent. The lecture materials are very good too. Thank you all involved for this course.

By DHANANJAY P S 1

Dec 13, 2020

Amazing platform of learning and I learnt many concepts and got exposure to many companies and new marketing concepts

By Jyothsna

Nov 2, 2020

Loved the content, especially, all the case studies...Loved Prof Aric Rindfleisch, forever enthusiastic and charming.

By Nanti M

Oct 2, 2020

Course was really great! the instructor was one of the best ... explained everything thoroughly and was very pleasant

By CUI L

Aug 16, 2020

Very concise structure of the course with the cutting-edge business fact. Detailed transcript and active interaction.

By Abhilash P B

Jul 17, 2020

Thank you so very much, Coursera and Prof. Aric. It was a blend of quality from Illinois and Excellence from Coursera

By Genevieve D

Jul 16, 2020

Really enjoyed the teaching in this course and the additional readings were very useful. I learned a lot, thank you!

By Christophorus H T

Very updated content (even this follow covid situation and latest Mar 2020 article to be discussed). Thanks Prof Aric

By Adhi P

Jun 2, 2020

Great course with recent research findings and various activity to understand the real implementation of each module.

By Alvaro E P

I highly recommend this course for all who wants to study Digital Marketing and understand Digital world from basics.

By Vishakha S

May 12, 2020

Great examples

Liked the professor and they way he explained

great assignments and case study

very well designed course

By João F

May 3, 2020

Was very insightfull and explored some very important and fresh concepts that deeply affect the marketing these days.

By Tracy P

Jul 17, 2017

This course is amazing. The professor is very clear on his words and very easy to understand. Exceed my expectations.

By Keval S

Jun 11, 2021

I really learn a lot from this course. The examples and case studies are insightful. I highly recommend this course.

By Khushbu D

Mar 31, 2021

This course helped me to know every small things about Digital Marketing and I think it will be great for my career.