Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

MS

This is very helpful in making me learning about marketing in digital world. This is also going to be helpful for me in future. And as well the certificate of this will be beneficial for me in future.

1301 - 1325 of 5,064 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Khushbu D

Mar 31, 2021

This course helped me to know every small things about Digital Marketing and I think it will be great for my career.

By George G

Nov 12, 2020

A great course that describes in a perfect way what is Digital Marketing and how can affect social life and economy.

By Sienna T N B

Sep 28, 2020

In a short span of time, I gather a new perspectives in the business. And I'll never perceive it the same way again.

By Daminabo k

Aug 10, 2020

I enjoyed learning here so much, the instructor gave lessons in such a fun and understandable manner, I applaud him.

By Anirudh B

Jun 28, 2020

Remarkable and Revolutionary

Thanks to professor for making the concepts so easy to comprehend

Will recommend to peer

By Nitin A

Great course ,gain a vast amount of knowledge as a beginner. Course is full of facts ,research analysis, case study.

By Vladimir P

May 9, 2020

This is one of the best professors in iMBA program. Well structured and thought through. Interesting custom content.

By Ammar S

Mar 6, 2017

It's a great course with many examples from the real world and hands on experience in many cases , I've enjoyed it .

By Billings T

Feb 26, 2016

Excellent introduction into Digital Marketing. Course covers the fundermentals with relevant examples and assignment

By Pedro L

Jun 13, 2021

One of the best courses in Marketing, I'm looking forward to taking the next courses at the University of Illinois.

By Vishnu M D

Mar 8, 2021

This was one of the best online course because I learned to many new thing from which I was untouched. Thank you :)

By Shefali S

Nov 6, 2020

The instructor has used his own experience and his voice (Speaking Skills) was well-paced up for the online course.

By Sakshi P

Aug 19, 2020

Being a Biology core student, this course helped me alot through clearing very basics to intermediate of marketing.

By Ambrose S

The instructor of the course has a very good sense of teaching. And also the course is well developed and designed.

By Ekwe C B

It was excellent, the exercises, the peer group assignments and the module quizzes.

All made a whole some work fun.

By Islom G

May 7, 2020

Liked it so much. Thanks for giving an opportunity to participate in this course and acquire much useful knowledge.

By Tram P

Dec 14, 2018

Thank lecturer so much for your interesting lesson that I found so clear knowledge of Marketing from cases of study

By Medina R L A

Feb 20, 2018

Demasiado hermoso, para esas personas que realmente aman lo que hacemos...

Excelente Curso, temas muy simplificados.

By Javier C J

Apr 13, 2017

Excelente curso, muy actualizado con las nuevas tendencias en el marketing, especialmente en el ecosistema digital!

By Ra`fat A

Apr 10, 2017

I don`t usually 5 stars, but briefly speaking, if there are more stars I would give for sure, strongly recommended.

By Tumelo M

Feb 14, 2017

This is a very good course, that provides you with relevant understanding of Digital Marketing. I have leant a lot.

By Sargam .

Jun 9, 2016

Decent course that explains recent shift in marketing mix. Its more on the theory side, not much on technical side.

By Muhammad O

Jan 20, 2021

Excellent learning and the course is designed to deliver great knowledge. I am happy after undertaking this course

By KARAM E A

Sep 9, 2020

Huge thanks to the professor, his way of delivering and communicating the course material is absolutely fantastic!

By L C G G

Jul 17, 2020

I could learn the way to use digital platform in the marketing process and the course was a really interesting one