Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 Learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). The course was initially launched in 2015, and has been updated in April 2020. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

MS

This is very helpful in making me learning about marketing in digital world. This is also going to be helpful for me in future. And as well the certificate of this will be beneficial for me in future.

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

1401 - 1425 of 4,122 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Ghayas A

Jan 15, 2020

Wonderful experience to take this course, very informative and a great learning process.

By AKKALA G S

Sep 22, 2019

Absolutely helpful.An amazing course which details the changing digital world around us.

By Ahmed S M A

Feb 27, 2018

Aric Rindfleisch, John M. Jones Professor of Marketing Excellent I wish him more success

By Tudor-Constantin N

Aug 18, 2016

From the first video, I found out new informations that will help in my marketer career.

By Amanda I

Jun 18, 2016

Simple to use, great information with both academic and real-life examples to reference.

By Vinuja S

Nov 24, 2020

I Learn so Much about 4P's and it was great , good lecturers thank you for this Course.

By Emma H

Oct 1, 2020

Learned a lot from this course, can't wait to begin the next one in the specialization!

By Ammu P

Sep 2, 2020

Excellent course... Loved each session. Achieved a lot of new information. Thank you...

By Abrar A

Aug 13, 2020

Awesome!! I learned so many things that are completely new and applicable to real life.

By Aishverya

Jul 14, 2020

LOVED THE METHOD OF TEACHING BY PROFESSOR AND ALL THE LECTURES WERE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE.

By Marie H S

Jun 6, 2020

Great course, the cases are very interesting. I really enjoyed the 4 weeks of learning.

By TANVI K

Jun 1, 2020

Excellent Course!! Very well taught by Professor Aric. Big Big Thanks to him & coursera

By Mahima L

A very good course. I have learnt a lot and teaches us that there is more to marketing.

By Manish K M

Amazing.....

ti is a excellent course content and way of presenting is elegant.

By Anuradha G

May 5, 2020

Excellent course material. very good videos and exercises. A good course for beginners.

By pamela v

Oct 26, 2017

Very good, introduction is easy to understand and faithful to the type of work we'll do

By Atul D

May 22, 2017

This is very good course and provides you with details on 4 Ps. Assignments are fun and

By Samapti B

Dec 12, 2016

Good experience. Case assignments were really helpful to understand the concept deeply.

By Ingrid M M

Feb 22, 2016

I was previously employed as a digital marketing specialist, but I still learned a lot.

By Sunil S

Nov 20, 2020

This was a wonderful experience learning from you. Specially our professor is amazing.

By Logeswari A M R

Oct 11, 2020

Easily understand what the professor teaching and excellent course. Thank you coursera

By Mrs A S

Sep 1, 2020

Loved the course and learning from the instructor. His way of explaining is very good.

By Gonzalez C A

Aug 25, 2020

Me gusto mucho el curso. Me parece un enfoque muy dinamico de las tradicionales 4 P's.

By KOUSHIK B

Aug 1, 2020

It is very informative. Generally I do not write a review but this course made me too.

By Salvatore C

Jun 9, 2020

Interesting and engaging. Prof. Rindfleisch made the lectures and exercises enjoyable.