Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 Learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). The course was initially launched in 2015, and has been updated in April 2020. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

MS

This is very helpful in making me learning about marketing in digital world. This is also going to be helpful for me in future. And as well the certificate of this will be beneficial for me in future.

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

1451 - 1475 of 4,122 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Steven R F

May 7, 2020

Great Course! Very helpful in helping to understand Marketing in the Digital Space.

By Samuel E

May 5, 2020

i love the way you teach class and humor are really makes me calm. thank you so much

By Chris E D

Apr 28, 2020

Excellent course! I learned more than I expected. I really enjoyed the case studies.

By NAEEM A H

Apr 28, 2020

Very beneficial and recommended for those interested in digital marketing of the day

By Ilham P R

Apr 9, 2018

It's really an interesting course and very applicable in daily life. Nice, very nice

By Diego A E S

Apr 10, 2017

is very interesting! there are a lot of example and case about Marketing in digital.

By Davit M

Nov 22, 2016

Very useful, practical, with practical examples and high involvement of the student.

By Benjamin H

Nov 11, 2020

This course is excellent. The lectures were easy to understand and very insightful.

By Nasim K

Oct 13, 2020

that was a useful course and help me to learn the exact concept of mixed marketing.

By Rajasi G

Sep 17, 2020

The course is very helpful, loved the assignments especially the one with Wikipedia

By Akhil M

Jun 8, 2020

very nice course and knowledge based course clear the skills and best for beginers

By Кямаля А

May 9, 2020

Это очень интересный курс нашего времени. Очень много полезной информации.

Спасибо!!

By Juliano R

Nov 10, 2019

Very good! The principles are more importants to start a new era of the martketing.

By Diego D S D

Jul 28, 2019

Really good course, really nice way to improve my knowledge and with good exercises

By AMan S

Jun 5, 2018

very fruitful as i have learned how to use digital world in marketing and promotion

By SUBHASHREE P

Feb 19, 2018

Very useful course for knowing the role of 4 P's of marketing mix in digital space.

By Miki I

Apr 27, 2017

some materials are outdated but it is a very innovative and well-structured course

By Mary A N

Sep 23, 2016

this course is a beneficiary course for those studying marketing,i like the course.

By Tugba S

Oct 27, 2020

Greater than I ever expected! Great to be part of this global learning experience.

By BHARATH L

Sep 15, 2020

Gained more knowledge about how digital marketing is success throughout the world!

By Shirish D

Aug 28, 2020

Good Course case study were very help full .. i really like way course is designed

By Guillermo I A S

Aug 5, 2020

Very good course to learn about new marketing models applied in the digital world.

By Shivam S

Amazing Courses with full analysis and It will 100% benefit to upgrade your level.

By Ajeeth J

Apr 30, 2020

At the age of 50++ learnt a lot of new things! I enjoyed it very much...thank you!