Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how particular digital tools are changing the development of products • Explain how digital tools allow for a more active role in promotion activities and product distribution • Understand the role of the customer in setting the price of goods and services through digital tools This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS
Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

1451 - 1475 of 4,897 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Qasim S

May 13, 2020

thank you so much for enhancing my knowledge and giving me this opportunity to learn Digital Marketing

By Ahmad B Y

Dec 13, 2018

This is an awesome course to understand recent marketing. good to know more details from other courses

By Martin F F O

Nov 16, 2017

An excellent course on how new digital tools are changing traditional marketing and consumer behavior.

By Theodore N G

May 26, 2017

A good start to put everybody at the same page and overview of what can change our world in next years

By Nicole P

Nov 6, 2015

Informative course that introduced me to some interesting companies and gave me some food for thought.

By subhamay b

Apr 22, 2021

it was a great learning course for marketing and also it was an achievement for me by completeing it.

By Lienite M

Apr 1, 2021

The course was very good and useful! Thank you for great content and thank you team for make it real!

By Diptanu D

Mar 17, 2021

I was able to get a great idea of Marketing and how every thing works and it's was an amazing course.

By sahil j

Feb 8, 2021

Explained very well, this course has fresh content with real life examples which makes it interesting

By Jaime L K H

Dec 6, 2020

Easy to follow. Good reading materials. Good orientation to marketing in an increasing online domain.

By Ayush s

Nov 16, 2020

Very good and informative course, The instructor was also very polite and explained things very well.

By Deborah C

Oct 27, 2020

I really enjoyed the class. I have not taken an online course for a long time. Enjoyed the process.

By kishmala n

Oct 6, 2020

It's an amazing practice of digital marketing. The addition of case studies made it much interesting.

By Raman A

Sep 1, 2020

This course gave me knowledge about different companies and their digital knowledge around the globe.

By jem c

Aug 21, 2020

Very informative and case studies and actual firms used were helpful to understand the lessons better

By Linca S M

Aug 13, 2020

I have issues accessing my certificate because I need to verify my account first which is complicated

By TARANNUM S

Jun 17, 2020

This was one of the best courses I have taken on Coursera and I loved the approach to various topics.

By Bibek M

Valuable insights and practical guides on digital marketing with real world examples and applications

By Anrica L

Mr. Aric and team definitely made the course, topics and case studies, both interesting and relevant.

By Victoria E C B

Apr 8, 2020

I really enjoyed the course , I would like to make another course with Illinois University, Thanks !!

By Saubhagya C

Apr 5, 2020

Not just great content and teaching, but fantastic resources that I'll be using for years. Thank you!

By Bongiwe M M

Mar 19, 2020

I enjoyed this course and I have learnt a lot, thank you so much coursera and University of Illinois.

By Maheep

Jan 28, 2019

it is one of the best course i have studied yet and i feel really obliged to be a part of this course

By Kara D L - G

Apr 10, 2018

Really enjoyed this course! I also enjoyed the practices. Looking forward to the rest of the courses!

By Sanam R M

Sep 3, 2017

Absolutely amazing and insightful course. Introduced me to great concepts that I hadn't known before.