Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS

This is very helpful in making me learning about marketing in digital world. This is also going to be helpful for me in future. And as well the certificate of this will be beneficial for me in future.

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

1476 - 1500 of 5,019 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Nicole P

Nov 6, 2015

Informative course that introduced me to some interesting companies and gave me some food for thought.

By Alexandra H

Sep 9, 2021

G​reat Course to stay updated on new trends, digital marketing strategies and future economic models.

By subhamay b

Apr 22, 2021

it was a great learning course for marketing and also it was an achievement for me by completeing it.

By Lienite M

Apr 1, 2021

The course was very good and useful! Thank you for great content and thank you team for make it real!

By Diptanu D

Mar 17, 2021

I was able to get a great idea of Marketing and how every thing works and it's was an amazing course.

By sahil j

Feb 8, 2021

Explained very well, this course has fresh content with real life examples which makes it interesting

By Jaime L K H

Dec 6, 2020

Easy to follow. Good reading materials. Good orientation to marketing in an increasing online domain.

By Ayush s

Nov 16, 2020

Very good and informative course, The instructor was also very polite and explained things very well.

By Deborah C

Oct 27, 2020

I really enjoyed the class. I have not taken an online course for a long time. Enjoyed the process.

By kishmala n

Oct 6, 2020

It's an amazing practice of digital marketing. The addition of case studies made it much interesting.

By Raman A

Sep 1, 2020

This course gave me knowledge about different companies and their digital knowledge around the globe.

By jem c

Aug 21, 2020

Very informative and case studies and actual firms used were helpful to understand the lessons better

By Linca S M

Aug 13, 2020

I have issues accessing my certificate because I need to verify my account first which is complicated

By TARANNUM S

Jun 17, 2020

This was one of the best courses I have taken on Coursera and I loved the approach to various topics.

By Bibek M

Valuable insights and practical guides on digital marketing with real world examples and applications

By Anrica L

Mr. Aric and team definitely made the course, topics and case studies, both interesting and relevant.

By Victoria E C B

Apr 8, 2020

I really enjoyed the course , I would like to make another course with Illinois University, Thanks !!

By Saubhagya C

Apr 5, 2020

Not just great content and teaching, but fantastic resources that I'll be using for years. Thank you!

By Bongiwe M M

Mar 19, 2020

I enjoyed this course and I have learnt a lot, thank you so much coursera and University of Illinois.

By Maheep

Jan 28, 2019

it is one of the best course i have studied yet and i feel really obliged to be a part of this course

By Kara D L - G

Apr 10, 2018

Really enjoyed this course! I also enjoyed the practices. Looking forward to the rest of the courses!

By Sanam R M

Sep 3, 2017

Absolutely amazing and insightful course. Introduced me to great concepts that I hadn't known before.

By ashu s

Jun 5, 2016

awsome course for getting knowledge of marketting in digital world .its helpful for devlop you skill.

By Iuliia T

Nov 1, 2015

Well prepared videos from quality side.

Content is nice. Gave a lot of new insights.

Professor is great

By Abhishek N

Jun 5, 2021

Really good course structure which emphasis on 4Ps in a marketing world with really good case study.