Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS

This is very helpful in making me learning about marketing in digital world. This is also going to be helpful for me in future. And as well the certificate of this will be beneficial for me in future.

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

1501 - 1525 of 5,021 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Abhishek N

Jun 5, 2021

Really good course structure which emphasis on 4Ps in a marketing world with really good case study.

By Muhammad R

Mar 12, 2021

a detailed, well structured and excellently delivered with required and additional helping material.

By Huriyah A N Q

Nov 8, 2020

Great course! Loved how the course provided us with some cases to understand the materials better :)

By Sharon S

Aug 6, 2020

Interesting and well structured lectures to start with on Digital Marketing! I definitely recommend.

By Lorena A J

Jul 7, 2020

It was a wonderful course and I really liked the form of speaking of the teacher and how he engages.

By SRUTHI B

Jun 14, 2020

It is a very interesting course to learn.Even if you are not into marketing you may like the course.

By Samuel S

Jun 10, 2020

It has been an honour doing this course. Learnt alot from this course that will be useful in my MBA.

By Jean S

Jun 2, 2020

Extremely useful for beginners, everything is explained very well. Very informative and Interesting.

By Akash P

Jun 2, 2020

It has been a great time learning new things digitally. It was my first-class online and it's great.

By Aurvi M

Apr 18, 2020

Thank you so much Coursera team it means alot to me thank you so much I learn alot from your course.

By Dhrumil S

Apr 6, 2018

All the case studies and exercises were quite relevant and exciting! Enjoyed pedagogy of the course.

By Vivian Z W

Mar 2, 2018

Until now, it's very practical for me, I wish I can fulfill the whole specialization course. Cheers.

By vidyalakshmi

Jan 16, 2017

A great course. I had a great time learning and applying what I have learnt through the assignments.

By Jahnavi S

Mar 29, 2021

Absolutely loved this course and the way the instructor used case studies to teach us new concepts.

By Mahdi S

Mar 26, 2021

Pretty well structured!

Very good coverage of important topics!

Great course, Strongly recommended :)

By abhijeet d

Oct 6, 2020

One of the very good course, It will help to improve your basic understanding of digital marketing

By Wasim A

Sep 26, 2020

This course is very interesting and this course helps me to improve my digital marketing knowledge.

By Anishya C P

Jul 29, 2020

This course was really helpful and gave a clear insight about many digital and marketing statergies

By A B

Jun 11, 2020

The content was so helpful and useful different skills I have learnt we help my dream to come true.

By Miranda C

Jun 5, 2020

It´s a very good course, it's simple to understand even if you don´t know anything about marketing!

By Ajay R

Oct 8, 2019

Very nice course with lots of exercises to do. I recommend this course to all marketing enthusiast.

By Priscilla C F

Sep 26, 2017

Great course! Simple, direct, practical. Great for aligning expectations, and knowing key concepts.

By Jeonghwan J

Mar 30, 2016

Good understanding digital marketing world with principle of marketing and examples with real world

By Mohamed A F

Aug 13, 2015

Thanks for everyone worked on allowing this valuable course, and special thanks for Professor Aric.

By Josanne G

Mar 13, 2021

Best instructor so far. Very clear, concise and entertaining. I enjoyed this one and learnt a lot.