Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS
Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

1526 - 1550 of 5,007 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Tikaram B

Oct 30, 2020

Was a very good experience in learning and will further want to learn more about the digital world

By Juan M D P

Oct 27, 2020

Excelente curso, es un abrebocas de la manera en que se están modificando el mundo de los negocios

By Sigal M

Oct 11, 2020

I'm so glad I registered for this course!

I learned a lot and plan to take more Marketing courses!

By Dipak R S

Sep 14, 2020

Thank you Mr. Aric Rindfleisch as my teacher. Amazing experience to learn from Coursera.com.Thanks

By Sijan A

Aug 28, 2020

Great course ....... Show the changing landscape of business in digital world. Highly recommended

By Neil G D

Jul 29, 2020

Thecource was very helpful. Content is really good. Very good information to enrich our knowledge.

By Avisha j

The lecture and the teachers help to complete this course

I like this app to learn various courses

By Dani R P

Feb 4, 2020

The course is very easy to digest and the practices really help me understand the theories better!

By Pobitro K M

Nov 19, 2019

Lots of new to learn from course. This course make me to re-think about marketing in digital word.

By SHIVA S

Mar 11, 2018

This course is a great introduction to how the digital world has impacted marketing and consumers.

By Sahil C

Jan 18, 2018

Beginners course in Digital Marketing, must for anyone who wants to venture into Digital Marketing

By Chetna B

Oct 27, 2017

A very well designed course. I came to know about things that Ive never heard of in my daily life!

By Tony T

Apr 23, 2017

Great content that is relevant to my work in marketing. I've already used the skills I've learned.

By Hsin Y L

Oct 25, 2016

Some case are good to learn. This course introduce some marketing info and trend in digital world.

By Subir K S

Oct 26, 2015

This is one of the best course for getting deep knowledge of market & studying customers behavior.

By Ashley A

Sep 23, 2015

Great informative course to learning about marketing online! Aric is a engaging prof :) Thumbs Up!

By Daphne J M

Aug 20, 2021

Sir Aric explained concepts as simple and effective it is. It's a good step to learn this course.

By Maria L G P

Apr 19, 2021

I am very happy and grateful for allowing me to participate in this program, thank you very much.

By Chander S

Oct 18, 2020

LOTS OF GREAT CONFIRMATION ABOUT DIGITAL MARKETING WHICH IS HELP ME TO MAKE MY BETTER CARRIER .

By Tarun a

Jul 18, 2020

Amazing course seriously he way he taught me was amazing .Thank you for this wounderfull content.

By PRINCETON D

Jul 12, 2020

It was a very good revison for me with the marketing concepts and some new digital concepts to it

By Satesh K A J

Jul 6, 2020

I have gained a lot of new exposure and knowledge throughout this course. Thank you Gies College.

By Sarah A A

Jul 3, 2020

I really really enjoyed attended the lecture and i learned a lot of things in marketing. Thank 🤍

By Rutaba T

Jun 13, 2020

i loved the way things were comunicated, well explained and properly distributed course. loved it

By Therese C

Mar 15, 2020

Excellent professor and course material. Looking forward to learning more in this specialization.