Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS
Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

MS

This is very helpful in making me learning about marketing in digital world. This is also going to be helpful for me in future. And as well the certificate of this will be beneficial for me in future.

1751 - 1775 of 5,154 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Samapti B

Dec 12, 2016

Good experience. Case assignments were really helpful to understand the concept deeply.

By Ingrid M M

Feb 22, 2016

I was previously employed as a digital marketing specialist, but I still learned a lot.

By Kristine Z

Jul 22, 2021

It was interesting with all the cool examples, GoPro, Panera, Tesla. I really enjoyed!

By Mahipal S

Jan 15, 2021

One of the best courses which I found a d I learnt a lot by case study.

Thanks Coursera

By Sunil k

Nov 20, 2020

This was a wonderful experience learning from you. Specially our professor is amazing.

By Logeswari A M R

Oct 11, 2020

Easily understand what the professor teaching and excellent course. Thank you coursera

By Mrs A S

Sep 1, 2020

Loved the course and learning from the instructor. His way of explaining is very good.

By Gonzalez C A

Aug 25, 2020

Me gusto mucho el curso. Me parece un enfoque muy dinamico de las tradicionales 4 P's.

By KOUSHIK B

Aug 1, 2020

It is very informative. Generally I do not write a review but this course made me too.

By Salvatore C

Jun 9, 2020

Interesting and engaging. Prof. Rindfleisch made the lectures and exercises enjoyable.

By Akshay J

Apr 10, 2020

I am totally impressed by teaching and i enjoyed the learning process thank you guys .

By Jobin J J

Dec 11, 2019

Great start for the specialization covering the basic principles of Digital Marketing.

By Alex M

Nov 5, 2018

Fascinating course with a great deal of relevant information. I learned a lot from it.

By Biplab K S

May 23, 2018

Lot of things to learn from this course if we want to enter into digital life. Thanks.

By Ray M

Feb 19, 2018

Super recomendo a iniciação ao curso de Marketing in a Digital Word conteúdo incrível.

By eva g

Mar 13, 2017

A very interesting course. Good explanations, excellent readings and great study cases

By Orlando C

Feb 2, 2017

Got really great information and even more confidence for my digital marketing future.

By DANIEL T

Feb 29, 2016

Gives a very good undestanding of current mayor trends in Marketing in a Digital World

By Sylvia S I D

Sep 28, 2021

I enjoy to attending this class. I learned many things about marketing in this course

By Melissa

Jan 25, 2021

Thanks! Learned so much about the key concepts of marketing. I really recommend this.

By Meet J

Oct 30, 2020

great course got to know many insights abt social media marketing. One of best course

By R K

Jul 30, 2020

Professor Rindfleisch is a great teacher, really enjoyed the course.

love from India.

By SHUBHAM S

Jul 22, 2020

Learned a lot in a very simple, and interesting manner, the videos are made very well

By Harsh a

Jun 27, 2020

a great experience to study and revise my marketing course. thanks to the university.

By Woradee W

Jun 8, 2020

Absolutely suggested to learn because you will get more updating about digital world.