Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 Learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). The course was initially launched in 2015, and has been updated in April 2020. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

MS

This is very helpful in making me learning about marketing in digital world. This is also going to be helpful for me in future. And as well the certificate of this will be beneficial for me in future.

Oct 09, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

201 - 225 of 3,342 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Amit G

Apr 19, 2020

Excellent Program. Program explained some of the key concepts of Marketing in Digital environment very well, in simple to understand language. Special mention for Professor Aric Rindfleisch, he explained all concepts very Beautifully, he was one of my key reasons I was able to complete the program!!

By Konark P

Apr 23, 2020

The course is nicely structured and faculty has good way of teaching. I really liked all the cases and examples. I loved case assignments which helped me to gain understanding through real world examples. Overall this is a must course for any marketeers not necessary working for digital marketing.

By Nourhan M

Apr 10, 2017

Well firstly i want to say that i am very grateful to have this great course with an excellent instructor as professor Aric Rindfleisch. he made me more passionate about marketing. i wish him more success and best of luck. And finally would love to thank my peers for supporting me in this course.

By Yang-Hsi T

Nov 08, 2015

Great course, as a trained scientist in drug discovery, marketing is something that I have never study before; however, Aric has made this course simple and all materials are easy to understand. Definitely will recommend this course to anyokne who is interested in knowing how 4Ps work in reality.

By Simran W

May 16, 2020

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses .I learn a lot from this course.

By FU D

Jun 07, 2018

This is a rewarding course which enlightens me about the impact of digital tools on marketing nowadays and I am inspired by the ideas like crowdsourcing and pay what you want. As a marketer myself, I think I may can apply those what I have learnt through this course in the real business world.

By Snehal S

Feb 18, 2018

Marketing in a Digital World is a wonderful course for students intending to begin their career in Marketing. It teaches the basics of Digital Marketing, easy for a layman with no experience to understand. I enjoyed solving the practical case studies as it gave insights of real corporate life.

By Chaitanya L

Jun 11, 2020

The course was really good! I enjoyed how he taught things without making it too boring, he was funny at times which made me chuckle and made me more engaged! Also, the peer-based assignment was something I didn't see (probably cause I didn't see online courses much) so yes it was innovative.

By RAHUL A S

Jun 19, 2020

MARKETING IN DIGITAL WORLD course gave me a wide view of how traditional market works and how marketing could be extended digitally. it was a great course. i got to learn some strategies of marketing which would be really helpful in my carrier development. THANK YOU COURSERA for the course

By Felipe S Z

Nov 21, 2019

Excellent course! Besides to the content being very good, knowledge exchange analyzing peer work around the world brings a broader view of marketing. Different analyzes, different points of view make you think more about other cultures and how to relate a product / service around the world.

By Paulina H H

It was an amazing course!! I really enjoyed it because the professor is really experienced, shares a lot of insightful ideas, chooses really well the cases and the material seen. I really understood the bases of Digital Marketing and I am willing to continue learning more about this topic.

By Catherine N a K

Mar 12, 2018

This course opened up my mind! I am inspired to keep reading about the advancements in the digital world, so as make my own innovations and stay relevant in this fast changing digital world. I can't wait to take the rest of the courses in this Specialization. Thank you Aric and Classmates!

By Ahmed S K

Aug 06, 2020

At first, I wasn't expecting much from this course rather than just stating the obvious stuff that's common to everyone.

I was astonished by the amount of useful content this course has provided alongside the case study assignments, which helped me to change the way I approach things.

10/10

By Jui-Ting Y

Mar 11, 2018

Recommend to take this course because the contents are prepared detailed and well. There are also some videos for interviewing the students in the campus to let us know more polls in the reality. Interesting to learn with many case studies and make us absorb more quickly and not too dull.

By Maria A G G

This course is super dynamic, no way to get bored. Also, my husband did it 6 months ago, then I started it 2 months later and it was already updated. Now that I redid the whole thing and finished it already included covid 19 in the cases. Its an amazing job they do to keep it up to date.

By Amna S

May 06, 2020

The course is very well explained in simple English. The use of modern digital marketing like lego ,GoPro and Tesla have made this course enjoyable and the made it easier to understand. The course is self paced and will help to develop certain set of skills so that's definitely worth it.

By Carolina

May 15, 2017

I loved this course, proffesor Aric is a great professor, uses actual cases and is very understandable.

The class is dynamic, I enjoyed it and learned a lot of things I did not know existed as a concept. It has been a huge input and a good addition to my career.

I recommend it very much.

By ANSHU G

well, First of all I would like to thanks my virtual mentor/instructor for introducing me with new concept at least for me, now, i only completed the course but i am looking forward to apply these concepts on my very own small startup to gain potential customers and a positive feedback.

By Florina M

Jul 01, 2020

I would recommend anyone to take this course. It does not matter if you are a beginner or you want to refresh your knowledge, because the explanations and examples offered about the 4 Ps of Marketing are essential if you are going to build a path to the new world of digital marketing.

By Jaime L

Jun 01, 2020

I took this course to refresh my skills as a marketer and to improve my knowledge around digital marketing. This has been a very useful session and I am looking forward to utilise these updated skills / knowledge in my role and hopefully be able to seek new job opportunities with it.

By Akshat B

Aug 28, 2016

Best course I have done so far in Coursera. The professor has the simplest solution to every problem. I look forward to doing the specialization. Also, after this course, I would personally like to study at the university of Illinois now that I have experienced the quality of learning

By Shruti A

Aug 01, 2020

I have learned about different strategies through this course which are taken up by different companies across the globe in order to boom their sales through marketing. Most importantly digital marketing is replacing field marketing these days so it is necessary to learn such skills.

By Sameer K

Jun 25, 2020

I would recommend everyone to take this course. Professor Aric Rindfleish is a marketing genius. He can explain anything in the easiest manner. The assignment are the best part about this course. If you do them seriously with dedication, it can teach anyone the modern day marketing

By Iti S

May 05, 2020

It was a detailed course with interesting projects to work on which not only enhances knowledge but it also gives a practical approach to the thinking, its peer graded assignments helped me in learning with others and to think in a manner that could get accepted by others as well.

By Renata P

Jun 12, 2017

I loved this course. All the modules provided videos that helped provide insight into the curriculum with clear examples of how digital marketing strategies are applied today. The assignments helped me to brainstorm how I would apply digital marketing strategies in today's world.