Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 Learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). The course was initially launched in 2015, and has been updated in April 2020. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

MS
Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

3701 - 3725 of 4,314 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Bilal J

Jun 13, 2018

Very good course that takes you through the Digital world and gives a brief understanding of how Marketers can optimize this opportunity.

By Rama B

Sep 7, 2020

Hi,

Warm greetings!

Please suggest how i can get my Marketing in Digital World Certificate as i can not process it.

Please advise.

By Sriram

Apr 26, 2020

I got some better knowledge by doing this course I think it would be use full in my future career.Thank you for giving this opportunity.

By Kavinda W

Sep 17, 2018

Brilliant Course. There were a few things that were completely new to me. I wish some of the videos were of good enough quality, though.

By Ali H

Apr 12, 2018

Good Course. Grading scheme needs to be improved. Peer grades aren't always fair and depend on the understanding of concept by the peer.

By Alireza M

Oct 30, 2020

It was very good only suggestion is that you can add some more practical example about digital marketing for instance Amazon cases...

By sakshi p

Jun 3, 2019

It was really very helpful course to get understanding about marketing and digital marketing. In terms of benefits and threats both.

Jul 13, 2017

While I was familiar with the concepts before, there are some useful insights and examples that made auditing the course worthwhile.

By SINDHU K

Jul 24, 2020

This course is really Marvellous to me. I really enjoyed this course. Lot of things to learn here. Thanks Coursera and Professors.

By Nouran T h

Jul 11, 2020

Never regretted applying into this course. I did learned a lot

Despite I have only one problem there are no practical things enough

By احمد ع م

Apr 26, 2018

a very good course, i learned a lot of useful and new information, I got a lot of things that was unknown to me.

thanks coursera.

By Livia M

Aug 13, 2016

Great course. Highly recommend for those who want to refresh their marketing knowledge but in a digital context and for beginners.

By oyomwan o

Jul 19, 2020

The course was very insightful and reviewed many digital marketing concept. Thanks to Coursera team for the opportunity to learn.

By Anand B

Wonderful course and truly useful for marketers in understanding the pricing & product strategies with examples and case studies.

By Julissa T

Jul 18, 2020

I learned a lot in this course. It was hard work but very rewarding. I just wish I could have some feedback from the instructor.

By Chikoti s p

This course helped me in growing my knowledge about how digital tools are changing the marketing mix. It was helpful. Thank you.

By Ikhsan A

Jun 13, 2020

It is good courses and also the way how Professor explained it is so good. I hope this courses will benefit me in my endeavour.

By SHUBHAM C

Apr 27, 2020

It was great learning from this course that how company uses digital tools and platforms to achieve the goals of their company.

By paul o

Jan 5, 2020

Great course to learn about digital marketing. Advantages and disadvantages of digital tool over traditional way of marketing .

By João R

Aug 25, 2019

Consegui ter um amplo conhecimento sobre os conceitos do Marketing Digital, vários insights que já foram aplicados na carreira.

By Stefan N

May 28, 2019

Great introductory course to the topic of Digital Marketing! Would benefit from update of some of the cases and course material

By Amir T M E

Sep 25, 2017

The content of the course is great, however a more recent and up to date exercises and case studies would definitely be better.

By Maham S I

Sep 18, 2015

Interesting course, especially for the people who are planning to do their further studies in Marketing, (Post graduation/ Phd)

By Diabia A A

Apr 29, 2020

J'ai vraiment aimé participé à ce cours. Tout est vraiment bien expliqué dans les détails. J'ai surtout aimé les etudes de cas

By Valentine M

Nov 4, 2019

I really enjoyed this course! It's a pretty good introductory class to the specialization, and I learned quite a lot already.