Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 Learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). The course was initially launched in 2015, and has been updated in April 2020. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

MS
Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

3801 - 3825 of 4,472 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Valerie H

Jan 20, 2017

I very much enjoyed the course because it is really based on "learning by doing" . I have enjoy the practical cases, although some of them are not applicable in Europe.

By Rebecca R

Dec 29, 2016

Really good course! I liked the structure, the materials, and most assignments. I felt like I gained valuable knowledge; this is a good introduction to marketing today!

By Asmita K

Jun 19, 2020

Extremely helpful course, got to learn a lot! But i was expecting some social media techniques, on how to advertise and make online business on instagram, facebook etc

By Calvin C

Oct 24, 2019

I like this course, it gave a preview to digital marketing. This course elaborate how digital era change 4Ps in Marketing mix. The case study presented were relatable

By Shubham K J

Oct 11, 2020

I have learnt so many new things, startegies that multiple organizations have used and implemented.

I have not got my Certificate yet. Can you please provide me one.

By John N

Nov 21, 2016

Very simple. Almost too simple. Fortunately, this seems to be an intro course, as the next courses in the specialization are much more specific with better content.

By Himanshu D

Sep 8, 2016

Wonderfully designed course. Great insights about co-creation, pwyw and other concepts. Thanks to the instructor for wonderful exercises. They were really relevant.

By NEHA M

Sep 18, 2019

Great course for people looking to know more about new digital tools and their uses in Marketing! Just to clarify, this course is different from Digital Marketing.

By amanda

Mar 9, 2016

The content is great and the professor is excelent to engage the audience.

The excercises are focused to the practise of theory presented during the videolectures.

By Tanisha S

Feb 2, 2021

The course was extremely good from this course I had learn soo many new things .. but yet not I haven't received my certificate please send it as soon as possible

By Mirela P

Mar 19, 2018

The information could have been more brief, you don't really need 7h per week in order to finish the assignments. Other that that the info is ok for a beginner.

By Santiago C Z

Jun 28, 2020

Very good course. The content is very interesting, I would like it best if it included something more practical, if we had the chance to do something hands-on.

By Aniket A M

Apr 14, 2020

Course teaching is awesome. I like it very much. But plz don't give any personal opinion about any product nd stop showing the product by the advertising view.

By Latona O

Sep 23, 2018

This course was great and i enjoyed it but i noticed that my peers work are not recent, they have been posted since, some of them 2015 and I did not like this

By 20-22 S T

Sep 8, 2020

By Priyanka R

Dec 7, 2017

A comprehensive & detailed introduction to the course giving out detailed guide to the 4Ps & implementation of digital marketing through the spectrum of 4Ps.

By shah i

Jan 9, 2021

Excellent but coursera should help people in all over the world to understand easily your courses.they should include all kinds of language especially urdu.

By César A H M

Gives a very good intro into digital marketing and the 4 base concepts of marketing while linking them into more detailed strategies and practices in each.

By ADARSH K S

May 13, 2020

This course helped me in solidifying my fundamentals in the area of Digital Marketing....Thank you Coursera and Illinois University for your support ...

By James C W

Sep 20, 2016

This class certainly forced me to think about the future of marketing and traditional retail.

The peer reviewed grading system left something to be desired.

By NOUBISSI C

Sep 29, 2020

Ce cours est d'une très grande importance pour une bonne compréhension de l'influence du Digital dans notre environnement.

Très bon cours, très attractif.

By shubham c

Apr 30, 2020

A really great course to learn new techniques in marketing. Professoc Aric explains the concept very clearly and in such a way that anyone can understand.

By Vesna P

Feb 1, 2019

I love the course but I don't like waiting for the other peers to finish assignments because it's slowing my pace and gets me out of the mood for learning

By Masrur R F

Jun 7, 2017

I think this course was more or less an introductory one. Though it had very innovative ideas, but more advanced concept inclusion would have been better.

By Rabiul H C

May 14, 2020

The course was extremely well organised and beautifully explained by the professor. Except for the video having less audio issues the course was perfect.