Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

SN

Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.

Thanks.

801 - 825 of 5,233 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Catalina A

Mar 15, 2017

Es un curso Excelente! Aprendí muchísimo a pesar de estar más de 10 años en el campo del mercadeo. Es una gran oportunidad para actualizar conceptos y reforzar conocimientos.

By Sutapa P

Apr 28, 2021

Excellent opportunity to learn about the new era of digital marketing with technically designed fresh and updated content. I am thrilled to start my next course in coursera.

By Roopali J

I enjoyed studying the whole course . Keep complied covering academic insights and case studies. Professor's teaching methodology was excellent . Would recommend the course.

By Suleiman A Y

May 12, 2020

I dedicate this cousera community how they give opportunity in Nigeria to study this capital and important course. I thanks them all,

for consideration they give to me.

By Arjunsiva S

Mar 18, 2020

Aric was awesome. I gained so many valuable insights into these topics. The lectures were short and really informative. Thanks a lot to the Illinois University and Coursera.

By İlayda H D

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you for everything! The lecturer was speaking clearly and quite funny. Also by interviewing with students and with the experts, it was really good for me to understand

By Nguyễn H V

Aug 1, 2022

It's very good and helpful because i can start understand why companies do this or that.

I learn some new knowledge and change my mind about the way our wolrd is operating.

By JAGAN M

Feb 23, 2021

This course has helped me to view and understand marketing and its 4P strategy digitally. This course will help me lot and upcoming courses from college of gies and thanks

By S.M. S K

May 13, 2020

Excellent Course. Every single video of Prof. Aric Rindfleisc was enjoyable and very insightful. I'd definitely recommend other marketing proffessional to take this course.

By Burke F

Mar 4, 2016

Excellent course. I have an MBA, but this was a nice refresher on the 4 Ps with an emphasis on how they have changed with the rise of digital tools. Aric did a great job.

By SWIFT G L

Dec 16, 2021

i cant even express my self better than saying thank you all for the knowledge invested in me, I really appreciate all those seen and behind the scene. The course is best.

By KOSMIDIS A

Feb 16, 2021

The best course i ever tried that exceeded my expectations. Great teacher , good methodology, great platform and organization, simply explained and informative. THANK YOU!

By silvia b

Sep 15, 2020

It's full amazing and I like the cases they uses and how made you understand digital approaches with great examples helping you to involve in nowadays of digital marketing

By MD R S

Jul 28, 2020

Great Course! This is my first course in Coursera and I found value in this course. Now I am going to Complete the other Courses of Digital Marketing. Thank you, Coursera.

By Iris L

Jun 30, 2020

The course is very good strutured and always getting adapted to the latest topics. I loved the practical examples which made it very lively. Thank a lot Prof. Rindfleisch!

By Jasmeet S

I really like the way the entire module was designed, the way it was presented. Real-life examples were apt and very well explained, I have become a fan of the professor

By Rushanka T D

May 3, 2020

Very good course. I highly recommend this course who want to enhance the digital marketing knowledge, Its really interesting the way of teaching and case studies.

By Paramita M

Dec 21, 2021

Even after I have compleated the entire course I am still not getting the certificate, and really for god sake how many times will I verify my ID to get the certificate??

By Ghia B

Apr 19, 2021

If you have bases or studied Marketing before, this course is for you, it has fresh updates and expert approaches as well as adaptations to the new tools, do not miss it!

By Yu-Yu,Ling

Feb 16, 2019

lots of updating course materials, and the teacher and his assistant are friendly. Peer-review makes me learn widely through other's response for additional knowledge !!!

By Erik W

Sep 27, 2017

There were some technical issues and I haven't taken any other Coursera courses to compare to, but overall I had a wonderful experience. Would definitely recommend Course

By Steffen M

Jan 23, 2021

Very well done. A bit superficial in terms of theory on the marketing mix but excellent examples and a very engaged lecturer (Aric Rindfleisch). Congrats on this course.

By ELIANA N

Apr 19, 2020

Very interesting. And really like all readings are exercises!!

Only think is that some examples are more that 5 years old and in the last 5 years a lot of things changed.

By Emrecan B

Apr 5, 2020

It was really helpful and full of important new knowledge. I am really grateful that I took this class. I recommend it to anyone that is interested in digital marketing.

By Kunal K G

Jul 23, 2017

Brilliant course to understand the concept of Marketing in a Digital World! Professor Aric is just amazing in his lessons! Recommend the course to people of all ages! :)