Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

SN

Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.

Thanks.

826 - 850 of 5,233 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Yajur B

Nov 28, 2016

Amazing course. It helped me crack an internship for Digital Marketing right when I was through with Week 3. And guess what the company profile was? Digital Marketing :)

By RAHUL G

Oct 12, 2016

Thank You Coursera for showing me the way.

This course is helping me to enhance my interest..........Hats off to the professor , peers and all those who make this happen.

By Moises G

Oct 4, 2016

I didn't knew anything about marketing when I started the course. I liked the lecture's content and all the activities. This is my first online course that I've finished

By udhav m

Sep 15, 2016

Amazing course. If interested in marketing I would suggest to take this course. Material is really good and explanation with examples from Professor Aric is really good.

By pratibha g

Jul 20, 2016

I really loved the course and the way of teaching. I came to know a lot about how different types of marketing strategies can be employed to increase sales and revenues.

By Eugene T

Feb 14, 2016

A very enriching course with excellent insights and perspectives to Digital Marketing and how the rise of technology has changed the face of both Marketing and Business.

By Preethika H S

Dec 20, 2021

It is an excellent course. It has dealt with every nook and corner of content digital marketing. So it is very much useful for everyone to know about digital marketing.

By Becky R

Dec 12, 2020

Great insights, and a good overview of Marketing within the new digital marketplace. The readings were informative, and research projects very interesting. Thank you!

By Adnan k

Sep 11, 2020

i had a wonderful experience studying this course the instructor and course content is excellent, case studies are really helpful in understanding the core the concepts

By Luis F S

Aug 16, 2020

Great course to learn an introduction to digital marketing. The recourses of the University of Illinois are very helpful and Aric Rindfleisch is an excellent professor.

By Basudev D

Jul 18, 2020

The content is amazing and the professor explained each and every part efficiently.

If professor will also rate our assignments and give feedback, then it would be nice.

By Selina C

Jul 17, 2020

The Best course that I have took in coursera until now. I completed it in one week, it had been a very enriching and amazing journey for me. THANK YOU for your efforts.

By Amit P

Jul 1, 2020

This course is so great and practical. I was thinking to take This course in university, but now I have changed my mind. Looking forward to complete the specialization.

By timothy t

May 6, 2021

I did this but am not happy when it comes for me to have a certificate because am not seeing my name of it. I now seeing my address as my name Why? This frustrating...

By Dharini N

Oct 20, 2020

This was a surprisingly very insightful course and the handpicked case studies actually helped in conditioning the thought process. Couldn't be more satisfied with it!

By Saurabh B

Apr 13, 2020

Great course for beginners in marketing, videos are quite interactive and fun to watch. Overall a very engaging learning experience, would recommend this course highly

By Marina

Apr 8, 2019

Great marketing insights and a very clear style of video mentorship. Thank you, Coursera, for the possibility to become a remote student of the University of Illinois!

By Ariena S

Sep 25, 2017

Very engaging with very interesting content. I am very satisfied with the course and am eyeing other marketing courses in Coursera! Totally enjoy learning this course.

By Eni Š

Oct 27, 2016

Great course, I learned a lot new things, information, brands, and enriched my vocabulary! Great instructor, very fun and interesting course. I am ready to learn more.

By Sofía S

Jan 26, 2021

This course was great and it will help me a lot with my career. This was my very first course on coursera so you set the bar pretty high for other courses! Take care!

By Mukta S

Oct 30, 2020

It was an enriching experience. The examples, cases, academic insights; they all were amazing. I totally enjoyed the way Prof. Aric taught this course. Truly awesome!

By Elisângela Z

Oct 23, 2020

Excellent course, the instructor has high quality to teach us, we can see that he has a passion for teaching and for the marketing. I recommend too much this course.

By Bala K M

The Course help me to learn new technique of Placement Product and Pricing.And also about Freemium ,in which product sold for a short period or for charity purpose.

By dhruvi s

The content taught is informative. Professor Aric is really good at communicating concepts because of which I was able to understand concepts really well and quickly.

By Neha A

It is absolutely useful for people who is very new to digital marketing world. I got to learn so many new terms and strategy. Instructor explains it in so simple way.