Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS

Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

851 - 875 of 5,233 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Muhtasim O M

Apr 16, 2020

The course is designed in a way so that you can start from the basics and gradually take a deeper dive. I myself liked the course very much and enjoyed completing it.

By Pallav N C

Apr 6, 2020

Just now finished the course. At least I have been able to identify the mistakes I am committing in my startup business. To Professor, Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

By Moonyeen P

Jun 28, 2019

Excellent Lesson. For a marketing professional not living in the USA, I've learned a lot that I could apply my learnings to some of the work I am doing in my country.

By Mirjana G

Feb 9, 2019

Great content! In this course you will find a lot of examples from the real business world combined with the professional knowledge that you will surely acquire here.

By MURIEL B

Apr 5, 2018

Thank you for this very well prepared courses and excellent examples for the various studies and papers we had to build. Great courses, great content, great learning!

By Paramjeet S

Nov 11, 2016

Very impressive course.. changed my whole perspective about the digit world and introduced me how digital marketing is penetrating the traditional marketing methods.

By Viswa T Y

May 26, 2021

This course helped me a lot in learning the fundamentals in digital marketing. It made me understand what The 4p's are and how to effectively use them in daily life.

By Anthony L

Apr 22, 2021

I thought it was a thorough course, covering many sides of marketing, and the case studies had variety to them. It was a good introduction to the world of marketing.

By Vineet K t

Sep 17, 2020

the course was very informative.i got to lean a lot from this course. i hope to learn more.thank you.i wish to make use of what ever i learned here in my future job.

By Yerlan M

May 9, 2020

I didn't expect that It will be so interesting, the whole study was like an entertainment, thanks to professor, even Im non native speaker everything was very clear.

By Abdoulie M

Dec 16, 2018

If you wonder how to market your product in a digital world, pricing strategy and tools, distribution in a digital and product promotion, this is the course for you.

By Anne-Sophie B

Aug 20, 2015

A really great course very interesting. I discovered a lot of thing about Digital Marketing. Exercises are quite funny so it is a pleasure to progress in the course.

By Naved A

Jun 22, 2021

I really loved the digital tools discussed in the course. Overall it was quite interactive, must recommend. And also peer-graded assignments could have been better!

By Efosa f

Jul 10, 2020

This course has taught me alot about marketing in the digital world and the simplicity in which the tutor explains is top notch

Thanks coursera for this opportunity

By Olha H

May 4, 2020

This course is very practical. By showing different strategies this course provides you with the terminology and skills, which are required for the good advertiser.

By Alex W

Mar 30, 2018

Great course! Peer review portion needs more work and internal controls for improvement on Coursera's part. Otherwise this was a good online educational experience.

By Yanzy T

Sep 26, 2021

by far the best online course ive ever experienced. The instructor makes his explalnation easy for students to understand in short, he deliver his words very well.

By shivani c

Sep 15, 2020

It's a great course for biginners like me who are completely new to digital marketing and want to make a career out of it. Thank you I really enjoyed the learning.

By Lavanya S

Sep 9, 2020

seriously a good course, i'm not an economic student, i'm from engineering base, and i love this course very much , i have learnt a lot of new thing in this course

By Rajita R

Dec 11, 2018

It's an excellent course! Well drafted and explained. Professor Aric is amazing at teaching even the complex of concepts. Thoroughly enjoyed taking up this course.

By Prashant K

Sep 16, 2017

Subtle and effective approach of teaching, I would say. The case studies were a great way of applying what was taught through the video lectures. Great experience.

By Iva K S

Feb 8, 2016

Interesting! Professor opened the door that most marketing departments ignore or just mention from far away - 4 digital Ps. Loved all the examples and assignments.

By Sebastián R M

Apr 1, 2021

Great Course! A Must for starting to understand how the Digital World is changing the world from Business Management principles such as the Market Mix and 4 P's.

By STHEMBISO K

Sep 19, 2020

I really enjoyed enrolling through Coursera, I have access a lot of information that I was not aware of. A big thank to the university of Illinois and the lecture

By 19UCMA317

Jul 26, 2020

it was a very good course , now i get to know in detail what marketing in digital world is . thank you professor Aric for making the topics easier to understand .