Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS

Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

MS

This is very helpful in making me learning about marketing in digital world. This is also going to be helpful for me in future. And as well the certificate of this will be beneficial for me in future.

876 - 900 of 5,233 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Ankurjyoti R

Apr 16, 2020

It was very informative. Gained a lot of new perspectives of the changing trends in the marketing world with respect to the 4 Ps in the modern digital revolution.

By Rodolfo A R H

Jul 11, 2019

Excelente curso que ayuda a abrir el panorama en la tendencia digital. Enseña bases fundamentales para una correcta implementación de una campaña de Marketing Mix

By Shri

Feb 8, 2019

Excellent class. I enjoyed each class. Each class has interactive quiz, research insights, supportive readings, poll questions. I got to learn a lot. Thanks Aric!

By UKSHIL A

Aug 9, 2020

This course helped me a lot to know about the basics of digital marketing. Case studies helped me a lot to acquire knowledge and information about various firms.

By Sarine N

Apr 27, 2020

Outstanding topics, explanations were detailed, ive broaden my experience immensely, a very high experienced instructor with excellent tutoring manners!

By Andreas K

Jan 27, 2020

It gave me a comprehensive view of digital marketing. Despite my extensive marketing experience, I learnt a lot of the new age marketing. I recommend it fully.

By Anirudh M C

Oct 25, 2018

Learnt quite a lot of innovative concepts. And more importantly, got to understand the culture at Univ. of Illinois, as well as met so many wonderful Professors!

By Arindam D

Oct 8, 2018

Great material, explanation and insights about evolution of marketing in a digital ecosystem. Assignments and case studies were good as well. Highly recommended.

By Bob S

Feb 24, 2016

Excellent course. Well constructed, well presented, and well received. Thank you for the experience. I'm looking forward to continuing on with the certification.

By Tirose M

Aug 13, 2022

one of my best course in marketing that i have loved. Lecture was the best and easy to understand plus used real time examples in class making the class wonder.

By Maeyama R

Jan 17, 2021

That was very impressive lesson I have ever had. I got basic knowledge about digital marketing. I can recommend this lesson for everyone who have interest in it

By Tatyana K

Aug 27, 2020

This is the best online course I've ever taken, although there weren't many of them. Thank you to the lecturer and the University of Illinois for the work done.

By RAJA.B

Aug 11, 2020

ITS VERY USEFUL AND I KNOW ALL THE CLEAR CUT INFORMATION ON THE COURSE WHICH I HAD DONE. AND VERY IMPORTANT ONE IS THE EXAMPLE WHICH THEY GIVE IS NICE AND GOOD.

By Ananya D

Jul 13, 2020

It's a very good course with several case studies to help understand you better the 4 P's of marketing. Examples were quite recent and innovative. I enjoyed it.

By ALPER K

Nov 14, 2017

The course was very solid actually. I was less interested in 3D printing. It may hold the future, but it is still too early for us in Turkey to go into details.

By Mohamed A

Feb 4, 2017

It was very amazing course which provide me with brilliant knowledge about digital marketing knowledge and how the firms employ techniques of digital marketing

By Naomy C

Jun 12, 2021

The teaching material is relevant and up to date. The test is challenging which opens mind.

The course is interactive through videos and peer graded assignment.

By Ruba M

Feb 7, 2021

This was a very good course and a great reminder for things I studied in college and forgot about plus a good start to tap into the digital world in Marketing.

By Syed I A

Oct 13, 2020

Best experience I've ever had for online education, excellent material, excellent teacher, excellent content and real time and relative examples. Thanks a lot.

By Sunny V P

Sep 11, 2020

An Excellent Course explained with Great Examples and Academic Insights and Practical Real Life Examples of different firms using various Marketing Strategies.

By Yousuf A

Sep 10, 2020

It was an excellent journey with Coursea as well as the cousrse Marketing in Digital World. I have learnt a lot about it. Thanks for giving me the opportunity.

By Angela C

Aug 18, 2020

This class provide a very dept information about digital marketing that i haven't learned before. The material is short but complex and has a powerful impact..

By Robin A

Great course which taught me a great deal about Marketing today. Excellent concepts and explanations to enhance adult learning. Professor is very knowledgable.

By Allison J R

I really enjoyed taking this course. Now I understand better how Marketing has changed through Digital Media and I'm going to continue with the Specialization.

By PRASHANTH V

Excellent teaching by professor aric and the course way very informative thanks coursera and gies school of business making these course available to students.