Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

MS

Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

976 - 1000 of 5,224 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Neha S

Feb 22, 2018

It was great experience studying Digital Marketing here as it added a lot to my knowledge and skills. It also enhanced my approach towards marketing.

By Mahmud H

Jul 24, 2020

I really enjoyed this course and learnt a lot of things. Course instructor had a great way of teaching. I am looking forward to continue this series

By Isfat J

Jul 19, 2020

This course has taught me a lot of techniques in digital marketing.Thank you to all people behind this, especially to the professors in this course!

By Ruhsun M

Jul 17, 2020

Mr. Aric has explained the topics so well that, even with an Accounting

background , i could understand them quite easily. You're awesome Mr. Aric.

By Avika U

Apr 19, 2020

This course was fun and was easy to understand for those who did not have business administration knowledge. Case studies were also very interesting

By Akshay P

Mar 16, 2019

Very informative course. Great way to start your journey into world of digital marketing. Reference material gives deep understanding of the topics.

By Elizabeth A

Sep 19, 2017

Absolutely wonderful course! It wasn't anything like I expected and that's what made it so intriguing and beneficial. Great for anyone in marketing!

By Tunde A

Apr 10, 2017

its an excellent course and Prof was very interesting and his manner of delivery in world class indeed. a fantastic course for anyone and everyone .

By Kamila I

Aug 16, 2016

Very interesting. I like the real world examples and the cases for the projects. The course is worth to spend time efforts and even money! Great Job

By Aude K

May 3, 2016

The more I think about it, the more I enjoyed it. plenty of real life case study which have been true eye-openers. Loved the part about 3D printing.

By DHARANIKOTA S S

Nov 30, 2020

IT WAS AN AMAZING SESSION. I HAVE LEARNT MANY NEW THINGS LIKE HOW TO DO MARKETING IN THIS DIGITAL WORLD . THANK YOU SO MUCH ARIC RINDFLEISCH SIR.

By Wajid A

Oct 21, 2020

i have learned a lot of knowledge from this course it is very critical and important part of my field work related to Poultry Markketig and busines

By Mekhala N

Jul 16, 2020

It was wonderful experience to learn digital marketing from prof. Aric Rindfleisch. He explained all the concepts very well and I had fun learning.

By Patricia G

It was a great course. How the principles of marketing has changed in a digital world is the begining of a journey toward the new age of marketing.

By Monika A A I G

Jun 21, 2020

I firmly believe that Digital marketing is a new field and I'm interested in it.

also, I learned more and more about marketing in the digital world.

By Peter M

Jun 22, 2019

Great intro to digital marketing with interesting real-world cases and a mixture of videos, text to read, tasks. I liked it a lot and recommend it.

By Santiago M O

Aug 18, 2015

For me is amazing, I learn a lot of new concepts about all the Marketing mix. And I am really proud know to work with all this refreshing concepts.

By Shradha S

Jul 1, 2021

Many new and interesting concepts were introduced regarding the 4P of marketing mix. It was really fun learning them. Thanks to Aric Rindfleisch.

By Elke B

Jan 5, 2021

Great course to understand product, price, placement and promotion in a digital world. I learned a lot about concepts I was only vaguely aware of.

By Evgeniya N

Oct 1, 2020

Very interesting and easy to follow course. I enjoyed studying and want to thank those who worked on this course. It is very thorough and helpful.

By Mounika L

Sep 3, 2020

Such a carefully curated interactive course! It gave me insights into the nitty-gritties of digital marketing. A course wouldn't be much better :)

By Tuba q

May 23, 2020

marketing course helps me to understand 4 P which makes it interest with the help of case study looking forwarded to do another course with you <3

By Karan R

Jan 11, 2016

It was a pleasure learning the course. Such vivid daily life examples to completely understand the topic. The assignments are a joy to do as well.

By LUCES, M O

Jul 25, 2020

I have learned a lot from this course. It was an amazing journey. I love the case studies. It was tedious, but it was very meaningful. Thank you!

By Rachel M A

Jul 1, 2020

I loved this course

Loved the knowledge I gained from here.

The professor is amazing.

The case studies and reviewing peers is a good skill to obtain