Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS

Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

1001 - 1025 of 5,212 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Sumeet G

Oct 4, 2016

This is a perfect course for students who want to introduce themselves to Digital Marketing. The readings and peer-assignments are very engaging.

By ursula c m r

Sep 11, 2016

Los temas expuestos son muy interesantes y el profesor es muy bueno en sus explicaciones y ejemplos. Me ha ayudado bastante y he aprendido mucho.

By Mariana d O

Dec 15, 2021

I'm grateful to learn about Digital Marketing with GIES team, the content was smart and easy to learn with the startups examples and activities.

By Sayantany D

May 31, 2021

It is a great course where your can a lot about marketing and how it operates as a whole which is great now i can it from anywhere and any time.

By Dyutiman B

Dec 25, 2020

Best course with out of box thinking and accurate predictability of future equipping us with knowledge that will be valid throughout the future.

By vadirajan h

Aug 12, 2020

greatly overwhelmed by the experience of learning through online classes especially teacher is very good and clearly explains things in details.

By Saba R

Jul 9, 2020

Super website /platform for providing opportunities to everyone whose can not afford courses fee the site give financial aid.

By Jerwin A A

Feb 21, 2020

I've learned a lot on the concept of digital marketing. The course is very practical and can be applied in my line of work and future business.

By Vishal A

Mar 11, 2019

I would recommend this course. From the start Professor Aric makes it a bit more than course. It is bit easy but still, its an informative one.

By Szabolcs P K

Oct 24, 2016

Clearly structured and very informative. Assignments are fun, challenging and require the use of all marketing practices. I enjoyed this course.

By Rodolfo G U

Sep 12, 2016

Excellent option for those with no preview experience on marketing. Really enjoyed the content and found it very useful for my professional life

By Mary N

Aug 28, 2015

Very helpfull. It explains clearly how the digital world is chansing and the effects on marketing mix (product, promotion, placement and price).

By Timo W

Jan 28, 2022

v​ery well structured course. Highly relevant for all who want to understand how the 4Ps of marekting work and change in a digital environment.

By Ara V

Jul 17, 2021

It was a great course with a very knowledgeble and warm professor! I've learned the basics of Marketing in a Digital World. Thank you Illinois!

By Sevinj T

Jul 14, 2021

It was easy and very interesting course. I have learned a lot of things regarding to the Marketing. I recommend everyone to enroll this course.

By Beril P

Feb 3, 2021

This course helped me to understand the core of marketing, I really appreciate for instructor and informative course. Thank you for everything.

By Muhammad S S D

Aug 5, 2020

This is my favorite course in Coursera so far . I would recommend this course to anyone who is willing to learn modern marketing fundamentals .

By Dhwani J

Jul 12, 2020

Best course I have done till date! It is so interesting, the way of teaching via real life examples even gains your knowledge about the things.

By saeed m b

Jul 5, 2020

It was very useful to understand how the digital marketing impact on the 4p and use of the digital world to the advantage of existing business.

By Sharang R

May 23, 2020

The course was well formatted with good number of examples and really helped me in learning how the marketing mix has changed with digitization

By CHEVULA N R

May 2, 2020

It's been wonderful course, i can able know wonderful concepts, teachings , modules ,academic reviews and professor teaching awesome. Thank you

By yekaterina k

Dec 8, 2018

Great course for beginners in the marketing field. Lectures very informative and well structured with video , transcript, and reading material.

Apr 7, 2018

I have never taken an online course let alone a marketing course. I came into the course not knowing what to expect and I am happy I enrolled.

By Марина М

Nov 23, 2017

this course gave me basic knowledge from marketing and showed them on digital world. I like example and practice task that were in this course.

By Sameh N A

Sep 22, 2015

This Course full of information which i was not aware of ,

really thanks to professor Rindfleisch in addition, special thanks to Coursera Team.