Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS

Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

SN

Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

1026 - 1050 of 5,214 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Jennifer M

Dec 22, 2021

This course has given me the chance to learn something I've wanted to get into for a while! I'm very happy to be able to learn at my own pace.

By SONALI

Oct 31, 2020

I thank the instructor for making me able to understand the details of Digital Marketing in today's contemporary world in such a lucid manner.

By Steven D

Aug 8, 2020

Many of us are familiar with marketing mix of 4Ps in a conventional way. However, this course sheds new light onto 4Ps in today digital world.

By Ranjali R

Aug 3, 2020

A whole new insight into digital marketing and how marketing is changing due to the rising digital tools. Amazing lecture by Aric Rindfleisch.

By Sadia S

This course is well-structured and I had learned a lot of things regarding the emerging trend of digital marketing in today's digital world...

By Pranav S S

May 3, 2020

Learnt a lot from this course. Our Course instructor Aric Rindfleisch was amazing. The content of the whole course was refreshing and amazing.

By loly f

Jan 2, 2020

I Know more about Digital Marketing and I Know about companies it has many exercises and the instructor was Excellent Its Interesting course

By Georgios D T

Mar 11, 2019

Grande conteúdo, testando em paralelo ao conteúdo reforça a aprendizagem, o formato do curso é muito bom, obrigado Coursera pela oportunidade.

By LUCAS R D S

Jan 30, 2019

O curso é muito bom, terminei ele em 01/2019 e acredito que mesmo o material não sendo tão recente, ainda tem um grande impacto no aprendizado

By Ekram

May 19, 2021

Great course. I learned a lot from this course. It is very knowledgeful. And I had great time while doing assignments and gaining information

Jan 22, 2021

I simply love you guys just want to say thank you for the opportunity to study and better my conditions on living. Thank you remain blessed.

By Maria E

Dec 8, 2020

Easily communicated information surrounding marketing techniques and strategy. Informative, educational, motivating, and entertaining course.

By Garry P S

Aug 10, 2020

very nice course from a professional professor with real life world example! I am glad to be able to attend this course. You guys should to !

By Shirin N

Jul 13, 2020

Make you think wider. Very useful course. It totally changed my view to economy and marketing and made me deeply look at what is going around

By HARYO P A

May 3, 2020

Just a fantastic course overall, and I have gained so much insight regarding Marketing that could be applicable in so many aspects in my life

By Chloe c

Mar 9, 2020

really enjoy this course with interesting and advanced academia insight. Great recommendation to all that interested about digital marketing.

By Nejat Y Y

Sep 18, 2019

I learned a lot and it was a very interesting and educational course, i cant wait to specialize. Thank you for giving me this chance coursera

By Анастасия К

Apr 20, 2016

It was a great experience and i'm very grateful for this opportunity.

Learning process is very engaging and interactive.

Thank you, Professor!

By Fadel H

Sep 6, 2021

This course has thought of marketing in a simple fast way and has broaden my perspective about the digital business world. I really love it.

By Christine B

Jan 13, 2021

Really great course! Well paced, never too much or too little to work on, and so much info packed into succinct, easy to comprehend lessons.

By Duke

Oct 4, 2020

This course was an eye-opener for me; it introduced me to new concepts and thought processes, which are quite vital in this new digital age.

By bekha r

Sep 3, 2020

The content is good and easy to understand. It also helps you to think and it allows you to apply what you learning to real life businesses.

By shubham s

Aug 29, 2020

this cource was a very good cource as well as helpfull we learn about importance of digital marketing and why its important bin todays world

By ONITIRI Y O

Jul 5, 2020

I have really learnt a life changing lesson and am presently planning on making something great that can change my life and earning for life

By Risat R

Jul 3, 2020

One of the most amazing MOOC out there. I have learnt so many things and find it very useful for my future plan. Thanks a lot for uploading.