Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS

Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

1101 - 1125 of 5,212 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Albert W A

Sep 27, 2017

This course is great for all persons interested in a career in Marketing as it provides a deep insight of the new Paradigm in marketing.

By Abhishek C

Apr 19, 2017

A good course to understand the fundamental change which is happening in the field of Marketing and communications. A must for Beginners

By Olesya A

Mar 1, 2016

Taking this course is all about fun. The professor tells about the cutting edge technologies in a digital world. I found it fascinating.

By Sebino F

Jan 6, 2022

Exceptional Course designed by Uni of Illinois, explains each concept with perfect business examples. Thankyou Gies school of business.

By Shintya G R

Dec 24, 2021

the lecturer and the material was incredible. I can understand and follow the instruction and material easily. I think this is worth it

By Laura G

Apr 14, 2021

Excelente curso ! Aborda todos los puntos claves de las 4P del marketing con ejemplos muy actualizados y didácticos. Muy recomendable !

By Bayarsaikhan O

Feb 23, 2021

The course was very interesting and useful. I am glad that i have gained knowledge in Marketing in the Digital world and digital tools.

By DANIELA M R

Aug 26, 2020

Es un curso muy bien hecho, yo no tenía mucho conocimiento previo y nunca tuve problema para entender los conceptos. Lo disfrute mucho.

By Prachi K

Jul 9, 2020

The instructor is one of the best for marketing courses. Makes the lectures highly interesting with numerous examples and case studies.

By Meiliani

Jun 30, 2020

Thank you so much. By taking this course, I updated my knowledge about digital marketing and giving me ideas to perform better at work.

By Deepto R

Jun 25, 2020

I was a nice experience, I learned so many new concepts from this course. Thanks to the Instructor and also the University of Illinois.

By Joseph C S

Jun 2, 2019

Enjoyed the content and received a lot of valuable insights. Easy to navigate the course and the time frame was flexible enough for me.

By Alexander L C

Oct 22, 2018

I think the professor has gone above and beyond in preparing for the course. Much more in depth than other courses I have taken online.

By Juan I O

Feb 9, 2018

Very educational. I learned a number of concepts about the 4 P's I didn't know existed. Thank you to everyone involved with the course.

By Greg

Jun 13, 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed this course. It was a great re-fresh of marketing principles brought current with the advance of digital influence.

By Muhammad Z K

Jun 20, 2016

This an excellent initiative and a life changing learning for people like me who want change in their lives through better learning and

By Quang M

Nov 10, 2021

I love this course. Thank our great teacher Aric Rindfleisch and Univerity of Illinois for helping me upgrade my skills and knowleadge

By Meredith C

Jan 19, 2021

I thought this was a great course and was very informational. I learned a lot and am excited to further my knowledge in other courses.

By Anu

Sep 25, 2020

Good course material overall with short engaging videos. The links of many articles suggested for reading are broken or extremely old.

By Juan C O V

Aug 8, 2020

I love the fact that I learn things beyond social media. Definitely.something that would be useful for me as a marketing professional.

By Jyothika S M

Aug 1, 2020

Marketing in a Digital World course is very useful to me to learn more about digital marketing and strategies of fixing marketing mix.

By Chenyang W

Jul 20, 2020

the content is not that difficult for a beginner!

the course provides large number of readings to help learners learn deeper! amazing!

By Prafulla J

Got excellent insight into the changes taking place with digitization of the world, more relevant in the globally changed environment.

By PRERIT S

May 13, 2020

The Course was very well structured and helped me in learning a lot about marketing mix and the implementation in digital environment.