Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS

This is very helpful in making me learning about marketing in digital world. This is also going to be helpful for me in future. And as well the certificate of this will be beneficial for me in future.

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

1251 - 1275 of 5,114 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Moiz B

Jun 28, 2020

The lecturer was very good - I really learned a lot. The best part was the engagement through the case study assignments.

By SURAJ S

Jun 26, 2020

Good learning experience from COURSERA , wonderful online courses provide by COURSERA . Its increase knowledgeable of us.

By Rajat J

Mar 28, 2020

This course really helps me to understand the 4P's of marketing mix in a digital platform it is a great course

By Amr O S

Mar 19, 2020

Aric kept everything simple and each element was meaningful and clear I really enjoyed his style of presenting the course

By Rose A

May 8, 2018

This course provides helpful information in understanding the changing world as it relates to sales/promotion strategies.

By Taher M

Dec 25, 2017

excellent course. provides very good foundations for digital tools and marketing. satisfied and happy taking this course.

By Lakshita S

Aug 30, 2020

My experience is amazing . I learned many things. I like to go case study which makes it interesting and some thing new.

By Deep J G

Wonderfully explained with good examples and case study. Learning was a wholesome experience with hands-on assignments.

By Chelsea W

May 6, 2020

Great course and lecturer.

Efficient and to the point, well laid out, points explained very well. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

By vinoth k

Apr 7, 2020

Excellent Online course so far in my career. Case-based assignments and quizzes are some of the best features I can say.

By Ernest S

Jun 8, 2019

I've learned so much from this course. I will continue with the marketing specialization program. Keep up the good work.

By Susana R R

Feb 8, 2016

It was my first experience with Coursera and after it I'm addicted to continue learning. I highly recommend this course.

By CECILIA K B

Jun 13, 2021

Very informative. To have an in depth look at the 4Ps in marketing and the way the digital revolution has changed them.

By Engles M

Jan 3, 2021

highly recommended. The professor is very engaging and touches the latest topics highlighting interesting case studies.

By Leslie A T C

Nov 20, 2020

Awesome Course! I did enjoy learning the Marketing in a Digital World Course. What a great online learning experience.!

By Suyash K

Sep 15, 2020

Prefer this course if your new in digital marketing. You gain the basics and important concept that you never heard of.

By meenakshi b

Jul 1, 2020

Very excellent course help me to understand the complex business world how to help my digital tools revolution in world

By Christian K K

It is a fantastic course. It makes us know about the latest marketing strategies and ideas. Thanks a lot to sir Aric.

By Ruqaiya h a s

تعرفت على أهمية التسويق الرقمي وتعلمت ايضا كيف احلل الأشياء ا

وماهي الإيجابيات والسلبيات استخدام التسويق الالكتروني

By Mir M S H A

May 13, 2020

I have learned a lot, this is an amazing course and focuses on the 4 key elements of marketing in a digital environment

By Alexander N

May 3, 2020

Thought I knew a lot about digital marketing but learning the language was amazing. Best online course I've ever taken.

By Rajat N

Apr 18, 2020

Thanks a lot Sir. I really enjoyed the courses and all the case study were very helpful. Thanks a lot for your efforts.

By HIMANSHU R K

Apr 3, 2020

This course is very good and i have learnt many things and i enjoyed all the assignment which have been assigned to me.

By LE H T

Mar 14, 2017

A highly interesting course with a big fully picture of how digital tools are revolutionzing marketing in modern world.

By Suresh K

Feb 18, 2016

The course was very good. The instructor's way of teaching with real examples were practical and easily understandable.