Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 Learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). The course was initially launched in 2015, and has been updated in April 2020. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

1276 - 1300 of 4,162 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Avisha j

The lecture and the teachers help to complete this course

I like this app to learn various courses

By Dani R P

Feb 4, 2020

The course is very easy to digest and the practices really help me understand the theories better!

By Pobitro K M

Nov 19, 2019

Lots of new to learn from course. This course make me to re-think about marketing in digital word.

By SHIVA S

Mar 11, 2018

This course is a great introduction to how the digital world has impacted marketing and consumers.

By Sahil C

Jan 18, 2018

Beginners course in Digital Marketing, must for anyone who wants to venture into Digital Marketing

By Chetna B

Oct 27, 2017

A very well designed course. I came to know about things that Ive never heard of in my daily life!

By Tony T

Apr 23, 2017

Great content that is relevant to my work in marketing. I've already used the skills I've learned.

By Hsin Y L

Oct 25, 2016

Some case are good to learn. This course introduce some marketing info and trend in digital world.

By Subir K S

Oct 26, 2015

This is one of the best course for getting deep knowledge of market & studying customers behavior.

By Ashley A

Sep 23, 2015

Great informative course to learning about marketing online! Aric is a engaging prof :) Thumbs Up!

By Chander S

Oct 18, 2020

LOTS OF GREAT CONFIRMATION ABOUT DIGITAL MARKETING WHICH IS HELP ME TO MAKE MY BETTER CARRIER .

By Maria L G P

Sep 5, 2020

I am very happy and grateful for allowing me to participate in this program, thank you very much.

By Tarun a

Jul 18, 2020

Amazing course seriously he way he taught me was amazing .Thank you for this wounderfull content.

By PRINCETON D

Jul 12, 2020

It was a very good revison for me with the marketing concepts and some new digital concepts to it

By Satesh K A J

Jul 6, 2020

I have gained a lot of new exposure and knowledge throughout this course. Thank you Gies College.

By Sarah A A

Jul 3, 2020

I really really enjoyed attended the lecture and i learned a lot of things in marketing. Thank 🤍

By Rutaba S

Jun 13, 2020

i loved the way things were comunicated, well explained and properly distributed course. loved it

By Therese C

Mar 15, 2020

Excellent professor and course material. Looking forward to learning more in this specialization.

By Jaqueline F

Oct 8, 2018

Curso direto, de fácil compreensão, com ótimos exemplos e completamente atual. Recomendo a todos.

By Nicardo

Aug 21, 2018

Great beginners course for people who wants to understand what it takes to be a digital marketer.

By Jessica M

May 1, 2018

Great course! lots of real world examples and ways to incorporate the lessons into your own life.

By Suku M

Apr 28, 2018

My first tryst with online learning. And what a wonderful way to start. Thank you. Lovely course.

By Alexander G

Jan 29, 2017

Great course to gain a theoretical understanding of the influence of digitalisation on marketing.

By D.J. C

Aug 9, 2016

Amazing content and a great refresher as a former marketing student looking to enhance my skills!

By Charles L

Feb 16, 2016

excellent content and format. more than a recorded lecture, really an online education experience