Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 Learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). The course was initially launched in 2015, and has been updated in April 2020. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

MS
Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

1326 - 1350 of 4,122 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Anuj K

Jul 7, 2020

The course was great. I like the idea that they were focused on the startup and quite helpful

By Kartikay B

Wonderful course, great teachings with the best teacher. Overall very well flow of the course

By Hikmat A

Apr 28, 2020

I developed my skills about marketing by improving my knowledge. Thank you for your exertion.

By Yosua C S

Apr 16, 2020

A very good course, I have learned a lot from this course about marketing in a digital world.

By Akash b

Mar 11, 2020

Excellent learning experience

Very nice and interactive teaching style

I just love this course.

By Alex P M

Dec 15, 2016

Muy buen curso, el contenido es muy practico y amplia los conceptos de marketing tradicional.

By Catherine T

Sep 10, 2016

Great course! Good videos, the assignments are challenging and the concepts clear. Perfect :)

By Yeung P K

Sep 4, 2016

Like it for it is useful and valuable to enrich my knowledge on marketing in a digital world.

By Sharron D

Jan 30, 2016

Very Good Course, Professor Arac was excellent in explaining this course and concepts. Thanks

By Andrius Z

Aug 31, 2015

All data is new as possible to be. Great job done by Professor and his Team. Really enjoying!

By Tawonahama C

Nov 1, 2020

provides comprehensive insight into how the digital world is affecting traditional marketing

By Bharath K K

Sep 27, 2020

Excellent course with detailed videos of information and overall great learning experience !

By Chandrama P

Sep 25, 2020

Hello Everyone !

This is Chandrama from India

It was really nice experience with this course.

By Rasyida S P

Sep 4, 2020

Course instructor delivers the materials in an engaging manner. Thank you for the notes too.

By simeon

Jul 7, 2020

Mr. Aric rindfleisch is a great teacher and its my privilege to attend this course. THANKYOU

By Parashram R D

Jul 1, 2020

Great Experience with professor he made it very easy to understand with the overall content.

By Mr H P

Great elaboration of strategies by giving example of top brands,which easily get into mind.

By KOUSTAV C

May 9, 2020

Excellent course. Learned new technique of digital tools which could be applied in business.

By Vedrana H

May 6, 2020

very well made online course, interesting, not too much content, I gained many new insights.

By Out D S

Apr 19, 2020

A very good course indeed! Highly recommended for all marketing professionals and beginners!

By Ashish p

Jan 9, 2020

I knew nothing about marketing a few weeks back but now look at me all intelligent and wise.

By zakaria s

Aug 3, 2019

Thanks you for this great learning experience , i recommended this course for all students .

By md. i

Jul 23, 2018

Really loved the course because of awesome professor, well designed and interesting content.

By Saptaparna G

Jul 28, 2017

The course was very informative and I have gained from the course and enriched my knowledge.

By Enric C

Feb 11, 2017

I was afraid to begin studying again, but finally was one of the best things I done, thanks!