Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 Learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). The course was initially launched in 2015, and has been updated in April 2020. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

MS

This is very helpful in making me learning about marketing in digital world. This is also going to be helpful for me in future. And as well the certificate of this will be beneficial for me in future.

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

1351 - 1375 of 4,127 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By md. i

Jul 23, 2018

Really loved the course because of awesome professor, well designed and interesting content.

By Saptaparna G

Jul 28, 2017

The course was very informative and I have gained from the course and enriched my knowledge.

By Enric C

Feb 11, 2017

I was afraid to begin studying again, but finally was one of the best things I done, thanks!

By Randy T J H

Oct 21, 2016

Great course, great lectures, and good subject and content examples and course materials. :)

By Matheus M

Jul 28, 2016

Excelente professor, vídeos explicativos e trabalhos em grupo fortalecedores ao aprendizado.

By C. T W I

May 12, 2016

This course was outstanding in it's presentation, content, and seamless ability to progress.

By Akhila J

Mar 9, 2016

Loved Every minute the session. Thanks Aric foe making my first course in Coursera Memorable

By Mohd T

Mar 1, 2016

Its an Excellent course for any beginner , with good material and lectures and case studies.

By Harlem A A P

Oct 1, 2020

Thanks! I really appreciate the time on this course and all that I have been able to learn

By elwan

Jul 31, 2020

it's great to learn new thing, especially for me a fresh grad student in this pandemic time

By Saeed N

Jul 13, 2020

One of the nice Courses that everyone who wants to be a successful marketer should take it.

By Arvind K G

Jun 17, 2020

He help worwith Task & Always assists coworkers that are having difficulty with their tasks

By Shehroz J

Jun 13, 2020

Very well made and informative course filled with great practical examples and assignments.

By Puja K

Jan 5, 2017

Excellent course. the supplementary reading links especially is so helpful and interesting.

By ANGÉLICA M Z H

Sep 25, 2020

Excelente Oportunidad para aprender del mundo del Mercadeo Digital. Metodología EXCELENTE!

By Pravarti B

Sep 18, 2020

very helpful. Go for this one. you'll learn many different things about digital marketing.

By Rzuji D

Aug 28, 2020

I like how the instructor explain the materials clearly and give real case in the world :)

By Joel G Y J

Jul 29, 2020

Well structured. Thoroughly enjoyed the video lectures. The instructor made it interesting

By Angela F

Jul 18, 2020

Great course! I’m a beginner and I’m happy as everything was clear and easy to understand.

By PRAYWIN P S

Jun 20, 2020

Its amazing and the content is fresh. It engages me. Nic teaching. I admire you professor.

By Atul S C

Dec 17, 2019

Good course content, cases. a different approach of the Marketing Mix in the digital world

By LAMIN C

Feb 10, 2019

Excellent Course with interesting insights highligthing the stifts in marketing paradigms!

By Grant H

Jan 9, 2018

Loved it! Great foundational course. Excited to go through the rest in the Specialization.

By Ankita K

Feb 10, 2017

It is a wonderful course and i would highly recommend. I got exposed to many new concepts.

By Paras J

Feb 7, 2016

This first course i was pretty awesome, very insightful yet entertaining at the same time.