Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 Learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). The course was initially launched in 2015, and has been updated in April 2020. This course is part of the iMBA offered by the University of Illinois, a flexible, fully-accredited online MBA at an incredibly competitive price. For more information, please see the Resource page in this course and onlinemba.illinois.edu....

MS
Jun 23, 2020

Very interesting perspective, way different from the general marketing courses available. The course covers new and emerging dimensions of the digital world. Love to attend more courses. All the best!

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

1401 - 1425 of 4,160 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Priscah E

Sep 29, 2019

Really good insights of how marketing has transformed with Digital tools! A great course!

By Christopher A

Sep 1, 2018

This course is definitely a plus and on point for anyone interested in digital marketing.

By 谢以立

Mar 30, 2018

课程视频不长,但是学到了很多非常好的idea,而且有中文字幕,对于英语还不够好的我来说非常人性化。课后练习也非常精炼,帮助我会议巩固了学到的知识。 这门课程改变了我对营销的认识。

By Abhay P

Sep 21, 2017

Aspiring students making a career in Digital marketing, it will be a jump start for them.

By SRIMANTA P

Nov 5, 2020

I liked the instructor very much, would really like to attend one of his offline classes

By Neeru J

Oct 1, 2020

Excellent course , thanks a lot professor for teaching such a wonderful course.

good luck

By montaser b

Sep 28, 2020

it's wonderful experience with good material and I hade a lot of information !!

By Sharon A

Sep 21, 2020

It was a wonderful experience with all new ideas and different perspectives on the 4 Ps.

By Mohamed F F

Sep 21, 2020

This is very user friendly platform to continue this course. I LOVE IT.. THANKS COURSERA

By Cephora M

Sep 8, 2020

Very beautiful course and the lecturer is very great. I'm grateful for this opportunity

By Shahzeb Z

Jun 12, 2020

Great Experience ! Concepts supported by corporate Case Studies and Academic Researches.

By Liu C

Thank you for the course. It is really interesting with up-to-date themes. I enjoyed it!

By Shalabh B

May 16, 2020

A great course with a great instructor . The way Aric sir taught made this course best .

By Manoj V

May 1, 2020

Excellent course , very informative, got a real feel like sitting in classrooms. Superb.

By Ayyappadas R

Apr 18, 2020

its was a great course helped me a lot to develop skills and ideas of different products

By Laurent L

Mar 25, 2020

Very good introduction to Digital Marketing!

I will definitely proceed to the next class.

By Ghayas A

Jan 15, 2020

Wonderful experience to take this course, very informative and a great learning process.

By AKKALA G S

Sep 22, 2019

Absolutely helpful.An amazing course which details the changing digital world around us.

By Ahmed S M A

Feb 27, 2018

Aric Rindfleisch, John M. Jones Professor of Marketing Excellent I wish him more success

By Tudor-Constantin N

Aug 18, 2016

From the first video, I found out new informations that will help in my marketer career.

By Amanda I

Jun 18, 2016

Simple to use, great information with both academic and real-life examples to reference.

By Vinuja S

Nov 24, 2020

I Learn so Much about 4P's and it was great , good lecturers thank you for this Course.

By Emma H

Oct 1, 2020

Learned a lot from this course, can't wait to begin the next one in the specialization!

By Ammu P

Sep 2, 2020

Excellent course... Loved each session. Achieved a lot of new information. Thank you...

By Abrar A

Aug 13, 2020

Awesome!! I learned so many things that are completely new and applicable to real life.