Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 250,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how particular digital tools are changing the development of products • Explain how digital tools allow for a more active role in promotion activities and product distribution • Understand the role of the customer in setting the price of goods and services through digital tools This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

1451 - 1475 of 4,780 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Kara D L - G

Apr 10, 2018

Really enjoyed this course! I also enjoyed the practices. Looking forward to the rest of the courses!

By Sanam R M

Sep 3, 2017

Absolutely amazing and insightful course. Introduced me to great concepts that I hadn't known before.

By ashu s

Jun 5, 2016

awsome course for getting knowledge of marketting in digital world .its helpful for devlop you skill.

By Iuliia T

Nov 1, 2015

Well prepared videos from quality side.

Content is nice. Gave a lot of new insights.

Professor is great

By Abhishek N

Jun 5, 2021

Really good course structure which emphasis on 4Ps in a marketing world with really good case study.

By Muhammad R

Mar 12, 2021

a detailed, well structured and excellently delivered with required and additional helping material.

By Huriyah A N Q

Nov 8, 2020

Great course! Loved how the course provided us with some cases to understand the materials better :)

By Sharon S

Aug 6, 2020

Interesting and well structured lectures to start with on Digital Marketing! I definitely recommend.

By Lorena A J

Jul 7, 2020

It was a wonderful course and I really liked the form of speaking of the teacher and how he engages.

By SRUTHI B

Jun 14, 2020

It is a very interesting course to learn.Even if you are not into marketing you may like the course.

By Samuel s

Jun 10, 2020

It has been an honour doing this course. Learnt alot from this course that will be useful in my MBA.

By Jean S

Jun 2, 2020

Extremely useful for beginners, everything is explained very well. Very informative and Interesting.

By Akash P

Jun 2, 2020

It has been a great time learning new things digitally. It was my first-class online and it's great.

By Aurvi M

Apr 18, 2020

Thank you so much Coursera team it means alot to me thank you so much I learn alot from your course.

By Dhrumil S

Apr 6, 2018

All the case studies and exercises were quite relevant and exciting! Enjoyed pedagogy of the course.

By Vivian Z W

Mar 2, 2018

Until now, it's very practical for me, I wish I can fulfill the whole specialization course. Cheers.

By vidyalakshmi

Jan 16, 2017

A great course. I had a great time learning and applying what I have learnt through the assignments.

By Jahnavi S

Mar 29, 2021

Absolutely loved this course and the way the instructor used case studies to teach us new concepts.

By Mahdi S

Mar 26, 2021

Pretty well structured!

Very good coverage of important topics!

Great course, Strongly recommended :)

By abhijeet d

Oct 6, 2020

One of the very good course, It will help to improve your basic understanding of digital marketing

By Wasim A

Sep 26, 2020

This course is very interesting and this course helps me to improve my digital marketing knowledge.

By Anishya C P

Jul 29, 2020

This course was really helpful and gave a clear insight about many digital and marketing statergies

By A B

Jun 11, 2020

The content was so helpful and useful different skills I have learnt we help my dream to come true.

By Miranda C

Jun 5, 2020

It´s a very good course, it's simple to understand even if you don´t know anything about marketing!

By Ajay R

Oct 8, 2019

Very nice course with lots of exercises to do. I recommend this course to all marketing enthusiast.