Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

MS

This is very helpful in making me learning about marketing in digital world. This is also going to be helpful for me in future. And as well the certificate of this will be beneficial for me in future.

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

1451 - 1475 of 5,114 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Maureen o U

Sep 24, 2017

Amazing course in depth knowledge of digital marketing in recent times was clearly thought. I learnt alot

By Kassirim O

Apr 1, 2017

This is an excellent course. It has wonderful insight into forms and the tools used in digital marketing.

By Wachter C

Oct 20, 2016

A very good course! Prof ARic Rindfleisch explains very well and it is very interactive. I learned a lot!

By Aniya V

Feb 7, 2016

For those that has an interest in a career in Marketing, this course and specialization is a great start!

By Haithem A

Sep 23, 2021

I liked this course and learned a lot from it about the four Ps and methods of marketing and engagement.

By I P S A

Jul 27, 2021

Great course to understanding the fundamental about the change in Marketing that caused by Digital Tools

By CHUI W S A

Jun 22, 2021

I enjoyed the learning journey. Prof Aric Rindfleisch is very engaging and is truly a SME. Thank you!

By Irza S

Apr 10, 2021

Amazing course for those who need to get a start up for marketing in today's world. WOULD RECOMMEND IT!!

By Mohamed H B

Feb 26, 2021

so satisfied of the formation, i recommend it for everyone who want to main the digital marketing world

By Nassaka S

Aug 8, 2020

I wish I could immediately enroll in the next course.

Its gave me a great experience in online learning.

By Saksham G

Jul 23, 2020

It was a great course and I appreciate the efforts that were put in to make it relevant and interesting.

By Nancy N T

Jun 27, 2020

It is a great course but I couldn't take Certificate even after ID verification, I don't know the reason

By Randy O B

Jul 3, 2018

Great course with hands-on experiences that builds a well structured understanding of digital marketing.

By Juan C S C

Jun 7, 2018

Excelente curso. Te actualiza sobre la tendencia del marketing en la era digital. Recomiendo este curso.

By Bruno G

Sep 18, 2015

Its a good course to initiate on Marketing field with Technologies help, and of course its very helpful.

By Rahul k c

Jun 13, 2021

absolutely very well content and assignment to learn in best way for beginner. thanks all the teachers.

By sooryan s

May 16, 2021

The course was really helpful and i have learnt a lot from this course. Overall i had great experience.

By Carin F

Jan 3, 2021

Great concepts delivered in an easy to follow format. Very engaging, especially with the case studies.

By Kimberly B

Jul 22, 2020

Found the class and the professor informative and feel it gave a good introduction to digital marketing

By Alejandro F

Jul 17, 2020

Excellent. Well done. It is clear to understand. I like the way theory is connected with real examples.

By MICHAEL J J

Jul 10, 2020

This course full of knowledge and fun, i enjoyed every aspect of it! it was simply awesome!!GREAT WORK.

By Angad S D

I really learnt a lot about Digital marketing and enjoyed working on case with real world applications.

By Justin R G

May 5, 2020

Very well structured course. The educator presents the concepts in an extremely easy-to-understand way.

By Islam A

Dec 15, 2019

I would like to thank you for this course

It is different and It has something unique, Really I like it

By Rosana C

May 8, 2019

Amazing course. I learned new things and I do feel that this course will help me shape my future career