Back to Marketing in a Digital World

This course examines how new digital tools, such as the Internet, smartphones, and 3D printing, are revolutionizing the world of marketing by changing the roles and practices of both firms and consumers. Marketing in a Digital World is one of the most popular courses on Coursera with over 500,000 learners and is rated by Class Central as one of the Top 50 MOOCs of All Time (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/). You will be able to: • Understand how digital tools are changing the nature of marketing • Explain how digital tools allow consumers to take a more active role in product development, promotion, placement, and pricing activities • Obtain a new set of concepts, tools, and stories to enhance your digital marketing efforts This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

SN
Jun 27, 2020

This is my first course in Coursera and I loved it explicitly. Professor was kind, I loved his way of delivering lectures.Easy explanation and numbers of examples help me understand better.\n\nThanks.

Oct 8, 2019

With no prior knowledge of digital marketing, this course helped me to understand all the basic concepts and enhance my interest in marketing field. I have already enrolled myself into another course.

1476 - 1500 of 5,118 Reviews for Marketing in a Digital World

By Partha N

Sep 20, 2017

This is an awesome course to get an understanding of the digital marketing landscape. Very Interesting.

By 王琳琳

Mar 26, 2016

very infomative and innovative. Thanks everyone who have contributed in making this course successful!

By Dennis T

Aug 18, 2021

I found the course VERY informative, current, easy to follow yet with additional challenge if desired.

By Violet P C

May 14, 2021

The course was very informative. It enhances my knowledge and learned so much about Digital Marketing.

By Ouadii A

Oct 16, 2020

an exciting course ! interesting case studies and a lot of relevant informations. I loved this course!

By PRABHAT K M

Oct 2, 2020

From this course marketing in a digital world I came to know about digital marketing and how it works.

By Deepak T

Jun 8, 2020

One of the most structured course I have come across. Highly illustrative and beautifully articulated.

By Shikha S

It was an amazing course and i loved to learn the new concepts and ideas of how marketing can be done!

By Nikunj H q

It was amazing learning and after learning i think now i am a pro at these concepts thank you coursera

By ANLIN B D

This is a really great course for anyone who wishes to start exploring the field of digital marketing.

By FERNANDA G R

Excellent course, very good explanations and very professional! The best course for digital marketing!

By jayesh j

Excellent course for those who need to understand how digital tools are influencing today's marketing.

By Sopnil A J

It was really a great opportunity for me and I learned many things about Digital Marketing. Thank You!

By Qasim S

May 13, 2020

thank you so much for enhancing my knowledge and giving me this opportunity to learn Digital Marketing

By Ahmad B Y

Dec 13, 2018

This is an awesome course to understand recent marketing. good to know more details from other courses

By Martin F F O

Nov 16, 2017

An excellent course on how new digital tools are changing traditional marketing and consumer behavior.

By Theodore N G

May 26, 2017

A good start to put everybody at the same page and overview of what can change our world in next years

By Nicole P

Nov 6, 2015

Informative course that introduced me to some interesting companies and gave me some food for thought.

By Alexandra H

Sep 9, 2021

G​reat Course to stay updated on new trends, digital marketing strategies and future economic models.

By subhamay b

Apr 22, 2021

it was a great learning course for marketing and also it was an achievement for me by completeing it.

By Lienite M

Apr 1, 2021

The course was very good and useful! Thank you for great content and thank you team for make it real!

By Diptanu D

Mar 17, 2021

I was able to get a great idea of Marketing and how every thing works and it's was an amazing course.

By sahil j

Feb 8, 2021

Explained very well, this course has fresh content with real life examples which makes it interesting

By Jaime L K H

Dec 6, 2020

Easy to follow. Good reading materials. Good orientation to marketing in an increasing online domain.

By Ayush s

Nov 16, 2020

Very good and informative course, The instructor was also very polite and explained things very well.